Author Topic: MSNBC Guest Suggests North Korea Summit Is Only A Distraction From Russia Investigation  (Read 1225 times)

rangerrebew

MSNBC Guest Suggests North Korea Summit Is Only A Distraction From Russia Investigation
8:51 PM 06/11/2018
Julia Nista | General Assignment Reporter

Mara Gay, an editorial board member for The New York Times, suggested Monday on MSNBC that the meeting between North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un and President Trump exists to distract from the Russia investigation.

WATCH:

http://dailycaller.com/2018/06/11/msnbc-guest-north-korea-meeting-distraction/

Offline Applewood

Maybe it is.

Offline Frank Cannon

Oceander

:facepalm2:

What an effing idiot.  And no, I don’t mean Trump this time. 

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
:facepalm2:

What an effing idiot.  And no, I don’t mean Trump this time.

Right.   *****rollingeyes*****
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
MSNBC Guest Suggests North Korea Summit Is Only A Distraction From Russia Investigation
8:51 PM 06/11/2018
Julia Nista | General Assignment Reporter

Mara Gay, an editorial board member for The New York Times, suggested Monday on MSNBC that the meeting between North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un and President Trump exists to distract from the Russia investigation.

WATCH:

http://dailycaller.com/2018/06/11/msnbc-guest-north-korea-meeting-distraction/

There is no end to the delusions of the left. Their hatred feeds on itself.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Well....ok.  Hell of a distraction.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
More stupid stuff like this is what's going to cost the Dems the election.
The Republic is lost.

Offline goatprairie

This is  the Dems digging through a huge pile of horse sh*t thinking there's got to be a pony at the bottom of it.
Even if they could somehow prove Trump had secret meetings with Putin where they discussed messing with the election, how in the he** do they think the Russians could manage to fiddle with the voting machines?
Hey Dems, you lost the election........ give it up.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Yeah ending a 70 year state of war and avoiding a nuclear Armageddon is a heck of a distraction from poorly written fiction.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Oceander

Yeah ending a 70 year state of war and avoiding a nuclear Armageddon is a heck of a distraction from poorly written fiction.

Did that just happen?  The Korean War is now officially over?  And the NK nukes will now be verifiably dismantled?

Offline Applewood

I don't know that any hostilities really have been ended.  Sounds like a lot of "maybe," "perhaps", "in the future  we will meet again to work out the details" stuff.  No real commitment to anything.  No concrete promises.  No guarantees that NK will not resume or continue their nukes program.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/12/full-text-of-the-trump-kim-summit-agreement.html

Hold that peace prize, Nobel people.  There is no peace or stability in the region yet. 

Offline thackney

Did that just happen?  The Korean War is now officially over?  And the NK nukes will now be verifiably dismantled?

Why yes, North and South Korea already signed that agreement.  The second point is a work in progress but has begun.

During this momentous period of historical transformation on the Korean Peninsula, reflecting the enduring aspiration of the Korean people for peace, prosperity and unification, President Moon Jae-in of the Republic of Korea and Chairman Kim Jong Un of the State Affairs Commission of the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea held an Inter-Korean Summit Meeting at the ‘Peace House’ at Panmunjom on April 27, 2018.

The two leaders solemnly declared before the 80 million Korean people and the whole world that there will be no more war on the Korean Peninsula and thus a new era of peace has begun....

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-northkorea-southkorea-summit-statemen/panmunjom-declaration-for-peace-prosperity-and-unification-of-the-korean-peninsula-idUKKBN1HY193
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline dfwgator

They're so predictable.

Offline dfwgator

MSNBC : 'Trump Walks On Water.....Can't Swim.'

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
MSNBC : 'Trump Walks On Water.....Can't Swim.'

Yeah, an old GWB joke, revived for Trump.

Offline dfwgator

Yeah, an old GWB joke, revived for Trump.

Heck, it was an old Reagan joke.

Offline thackney

Heck, it was an old Reagan joke.

If one morning I walked on top of the water across the Potomac River, the headline that afternoon would read: 'President Can't Swim.'

- Lyndon B. Johnson

https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/lyndon_b_johnson_106228

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Much older than I thought!   And, if LBJ said it, you know he stole it from someone else.

Offline thackney

Much older than I thought!   And, if LBJ said it, you know he stole it from someone else.

I suspect versions of it go back for centuries.  It may have only been in the movie but I like:

"President Sergio Osmena: You see, General, my people are going to laugh if I fell in deep water. I cannot swim!

General Douglas MacArthur: That's not so bad, Mr. President. Everyone's about to see that I can't walk on water."

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Free Vulcan wrote:
"More stupid stuff like this is what's going to cost the Dems the election."

Then don't attempt to "slow them down".
Let 'em keep going, full speed ahead.
Encourage their craziness.
Try to get them to crank up the volume even more!