Author Topic: Giuliani: Chris Christie For Attorney General  (Read 2733 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Re: Giuliani: Chris Christie For Attorney General
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2018, 04:57:14 am »
I wouldn't trust Christie to drive a garbage truck.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Fantom

« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2018, 05:01:27 am »

I am all for Trump as AG... I am sure he can handle the load, and be far more independent=ndant that what we currently have.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2018, 05:05:30 am »
Session is doing a splendid job as AG. It is those around him that aren't getting on board. How Sessions puts up with his appointer (3 ring circus) is beyond me.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 05:07:55 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2018, 05:10:32 am »
Sessions likes Civil Asset Forfeiture too much.  I don't think giving police the power to confiscate money and property from innocent people is a good idea.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2018, 05:45:40 am »
Session is doing a splendid job as AG. It is those around him that aren't getting on board. How Sessions puts up with his appointer (3 ring circus) is beyond me.

Sessions allowed 10's of thousands of unaccompanied minors to disappear.  That should arouse many Trump fans.

Offline Sighlass

« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2018, 06:02:37 am »
Sessions likes Civil Asset Forfeiture too much.  I don't think giving police the power to confiscate money and property from innocent people is a good idea.

Yep, those innocent people, like my cousin and her boyfriend. For years my sister and me were in awe of the lifestyle she posted on Facebook. She supposedly worked for a company in a secretarial position, but every day on her FB page it was party after party drinking like crazy. Then the fab trips to Ireland and Europe began to come in. My sister and I just could not believe her life was just so grand, yet the photos were hard to deny. To be honest, we were quite jealous but secretly we guessed it had to be drugs. Finally after about 6 years of this, she dropped off the face of the world social wise. My sister asked how she was to our aunt, and she quietly said, well she gets out of jail in about two years. Seems she was selling drugs and mailing it all over the US, there was no secretary job, just her and her boyfriend selling drugs and living the high life. She lost quite a few things, but should she of got to keep the fruits of her ill gain? No I don't think so, but some will say it was innocent gains taken from her, she just got caught doing it one time. Often when you dig into these articles of the "innocent" it is far from "innocent".

That said, Jeff Sessions did admit that having such powers does need supervision. He made a oversight commission just for that purpose. But innocent I have yet to see as you claim.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 06:15:17 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Sighlass

« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2018, 06:12:23 am »
Sessions allowed 10's of thousands of unaccompanied minors to disappear.  That should arouse many Trump fans.

Odd I thought it was Sessions that was the one with the nads to speak up against this.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/speech/attorney-general-sessions-delivers-remarks-immigration-enforcement

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2018, 12:51:46 pm »
Guilty until proven innocent is no way to go.  Arresting cash while releasing "guilty people" is no way to go.  Seizing the homes and cars of home owners because their tenants deal dope is no way to go.

If Sessions formed some kind of "oversight" on CAF, then I'm not convinced his intent is to do less of it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2018, 12:55:06 pm »
We need to leave Ted Cruz right where he is for the time being.  J. Christian Adams would make an exceptional AG IMHO.

I agree.  Anyone getting involved with the Trump political train wreck is risking political suicide.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2018, 02:22:11 pm »
Odd I thought it was Sessions that was the one with the nads to speak up against this.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/speech/attorney-general-sessions-delivers-remarks-immigration-enforcement
@Sighlass

You are correct.

5 Points to Sessions for revealing the mistake before The Office of Refugee Resettlement reported to Congress. 15 days later  https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/Wagner%20Testimony.pdf

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2018, 09:58:42 pm »

Trump Is David Copperfield?
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

« Reply #36 on: June 16, 2018, 02:42:07 am »
Trump Is David Copperfield?
@Wingnut

A cannibal.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #37 on: June 16, 2018, 03:06:18 am »
I wouldn't trust Christie to drive a garbage truck.

Aw, why not.  It would be like a "bridge" over "troubled water."  By a "beach."
I will NOT comply.

Online corbe

« Reply #38 on: June 16, 2018, 03:19:21 am »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #39 on: June 16, 2018, 01:01:50 pm »
Is meatloaf on the White House menu next week?

@Wingnut

LOL
When I read the headline, my first thought was,"Do they have enough sandwiches?"

Offline aligncare

« Reply #40 on: June 16, 2018, 01:31:39 pm »
Attorney general’s not an elected office, so if Christie ever became AG I don’t think his substantial hubris would get in the way of his doing a good job as AG, in fact it might be an asset. AG’s gotta be tough, fearless. Something the current AG is not.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #42 on: June 16, 2018, 08:42:10 pm »
@Wingnut

A cannibal.

With a little seasoning I think a young Immigrant might be tasty on a spit.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

« Reply #43 on: June 17, 2018, 01:51:39 am »
With a little seasoning I think a young Immigrant might be tasty on a spit.
It's another First!  First President to taste human flesh!