Author Topic: Robert De Niro says ‘F--- Trump' onstage at Tonys, gets standing ovation  (Read 2410 times)

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
And a week from now there will be an article somewhere about Hollywood lamenting about sagging movie ticket sales again

Give us the finger?  Watch the buying public stay away in droves.  Really weird how some think alienating half the country is a smart idea for a business to operate.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online cato potatoe

The standing ovation was more obnoxious than the comment.  Way to go morons. 

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Martin Scorsese, probably anti Trump himself, who has a film coming out soon with De Niro, must of looked at that and thought, now why would De Niro want to alienate half the country from seeing his film? That’s revenue down the drain.

The most important reading actors Ever do are scripts: Lines of chit chat and BS that Someone else put in their mouths and another someone else called a Director is going to tell them how to pronounce and enunciate while making acceptable facial contortions, over and over again and again.

Doesn't leave much room for emotional let alone intellectual maturation.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Even beyond all the Trump hate, Bobby sounds like a genuinely stupid person. He can barely grunt out coherent thoughts and is generally unintelligible about a subject he claims to be enraged about. Bottom line, he is an idiot.

BTW this nonsense with DeNiro reminds me of when Algore or John Kerry held a midnight rally the day before the election and this idiot got up and made some of the stupidest comments to get people to the polls. It was all a bunch of Bush hate and blather. He is a one note moron.

I look at him and see him in Goodfellows near the end where he's trying to sucker Ray Liota's wife into a little shop/boiler room full of stolen coats (?) to pick out one for herself, . . .. and she's building up the courage to run because she figures all she's got waiting for her there is a pair of scissors in the back of her neck.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com