Author Topic: Marching for Terrorism in London? No Problem  (Read 499 times)

rangerrebew

Marching for Terrorism in London? No Problem
« on: June 10, 2018, 06:52:51 pm »
Marching for Terrorism in London? No Problem

by Judith Bergman
June 9, 2018 at 5:00 am

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/12483/london-al-quds-terrorism

The leader of last year's London Al Quds Day rally, Nazim Ali – director of the "Islamic Human Rights Commission", which organizes the annual march – called for the annihilation of Israel. They also carried banners that said, "We are all Hezbollah," (what a comforting thought for the British). If, however, like the scholar Robert Spencer, one reports on these activities, one is barred from entering England.

An afternoon of racism is in store for Londoners on Sunday, but as long as the hate is directed against Jews by Muslims, British authorities apparently have no problem with it.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Re: Marching for Terrorism in London? No Problem
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2018, 07:01:36 pm »
"An afternoon of racist hate speech is in store for Londoners on Sunday, but as long as the hate is directed against Jews by Muslims, British authorities apparently have no problem with it."

So true.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 07:02:08 pm by Wingnut »
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Suppressed

Re: Marching for Terrorism in London? No Problem
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2018, 07:01:50 pm »
Some free speech is still allowed.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn