Author Topic: Communist Army LT, prior enlisted Ranger, receives punishment for West Point stunt  (Read 590 times)

rangerrebew

Communist Army LT, prior enlisted Ranger, receives punishment for West Point stunt
By Andy Wolf| June 8th, 2018|Military News, U.S. Army|1 Comment

A US Army officer and West Point graduate is on his way out with a less than honorable discharge* after exposing himself as a Communist who does not support the US Constitution.

In a good case for why military officers should stay off social media (if they want to accomplish their goals, anyway), 2LT Spenser Rapone is getting the boot from the US Army after he posted graduation photos of himself wearing a Che Guevara t-shirt under his uniform and wrote “communism will win” on the inside of his cap.

https://popularmilitary.com/communist-army-lt-prior-enlisted-ranger-receives-punishment-west-point-stunt/

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Oh, good.  In this day and age, I could have almost expected him to be given a command and promoted. 

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Oh, good.  In this day and age, I could have almost expected him to be given a command and promoted.
It is a relief he isn't on a fast track to a Pentagon job.....
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
It is a relief he isn't on a fast track to a Pentagon job.....
He's for sure thinking "G-damn administration changes"!

Offline dfwgator

I'm sure he's soon to be a rising star in the Democratic Party.