Author Topic: Flight from North Korea touches down in Singapore ahead of Trump-Kim summit: report  (Read 460 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Flight from North Korea touches down in Singapore ahead of Trump-Kim summit: report
By Max Greenwood - 06/09/18 02:01 PM EDT

A direct flight from Pyongyang touched down in Singapore on Saturday, fueling speculation that a North Korean delegation is joining an advance team in the city-state ahead of talks between leader Kim Jong Un and President Trump.

Reuters reported the arrival of an Air China Airbus 330 in Singapore. Direct flights between the two countries are rare.

Kim Chang Son, a close aide to Kim Jong Un, is already in Singapore to prepare for the highly anticipated summit scheduled for Tuesday. According to Reuters, Kim Jong Un is expected to arrive in Singapore on Sunday.

Trump departed a Group of Seven summit in Canada ahead of schedule Saturday morning to head for Singapore.

more
http://thehill.com/policy/international/391495-flight-from-north-korea-touches-town-in-singapore-ahead-of-trump-kim
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Did the press find out what the inflight meal was.    Looks like the bullshit will be flying in the coming days as reporters look for all the minutia that is fit to print.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Did the press find out what the inflight meal was.    Looks like the bullshit will be flying in the coming days as reporters look for all the minutia that is fit to print.

They will.  But, it is sorta a big deal.