Author Topic: COC&I MEETING AGENDA TOPIC SHEDS LIGHT ON BIKER DEATHS  (Read 575 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
COC&I MEETING AGENDA TOPIC SHEDS LIGHT ON BIKER DEATHS
« on: June 08, 2018, 11:22:53 pm »
Sentinel Alert 6/8/2018

FOLLOW THE MONEY

The screen snip at left is taken from the Confederation of Clubs and Independents (C.O.C. & I.) fb page within days of the May 2015 biker shooting at the Waco Twin Peaks 'breastaurant'.  In the comment by Mark Derscheid, he may well have prophetically nailed the reason for the misinfomation and propaganda campaign that has followed the shooting.  Ranging from a DPS bulletin four days after the shooting that stated matter of factly that the motorcycle clubs had declared war on the police "according to sources", to the blatant outright lies that Waco PD, DPS and their trolls have perpetrated and continue to perpetrate against the public, it is obvious that a misinformation campaign is and has been in full swing since that day.   As it pans out, we know the DPS assertion about the bikers declaring war was a lie and it appears that DPS are the ones that have declared war on the bikers with guns AND THE BUDGET!

As is our style, let us insert a few facts into the discussion.  In March, just two months before the biker shooting, an article was published that proved DPS had misappropriated funds that were designated to be spent on Motorcycle Safety Awareness.  When you pay fifteen dollars for a motorcycle endorsement on your DL in Texas, ten dollars goes to the state and five dollars goes to the fund set aside to promote motorcycle safety.  The article proves that according to State Comptroller documents, for the nine years prior to the Twin Peaks biker shooting, DPS had not spent ONE SINGLE PENNY of that designated fund to promote motorcycle safety.  The fund balance was in excess of 15 million dollars at that time the bikers were gunned down.

The COC&I meeting scheduled for that fateful Sunday afternoon in Waco had an agenda that had been dedicated to discussing their efforts at helping write and pushing through legislation to force the DPS to use the money as designated to promote motorcycle safety or move it to TxDoT for proper dispersement.  The article published before the event pointed out that despite a nationwide decline in motorcycle deaths, Texas motorcycle deaths have been on the increase since shortly after the funds had ceased to be used for their designated purpose.

A couple more facts are that DPS had a heavy presence before, during and after the Twin Peaks incident.  Nearly a dozen other officers besides the snipers were taken off active patrol duty behind the shooting investigation.  Only three sniper rifles out of many officer weapons on the scene were forensically tested to determine what bullets were fired from them. 

More: https://www.sentinelalert.org/