Author Topic: How knife-wielding prostitutes turned hot Spanish vacation destination into nightmare for travelers  (Read 663 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
How knife-wielding prostitutes turned hot Spanish vacation destination into nightmare for travelers

Knife-wielding African sex workers robbing European tourists are turning a town located in the southwest of the island of Mallorca, known for its beaches and Roman ruins, into a tourist no-go zone.

Magaluf is a hot spot in Spain frequented by young people who take advantage of the cheap alcohol and raucous nightlife, according to The Daily Mail. The prostitutes — who are said to lack the proper documents to live in Spain and apparently end up in Magaluf through Nigerian crime groups — lure the tourists away from bars and restaurants with the promise of sex. The vacationers are then ambushed by either men or groups of other women and robbed; the sex workers also group around drunken men and pickpocket them while they are distracted.

Read more at: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/06/06/how-knife-wielding-prostitutes-turned-hot-spanish-vacation-destination-into-nightmare-for-travelers.html

A bit of a raunchy article but it goes to show, these "African prostitutes" seem to be abundant and a problem in Italy and now, Spain. I think I've heard some about this.

And of course, this says something about the "refugee crisis" going on, I mean, that's how these people are coming in. It's not just a bunch of Syrians fleeing their homeland.

Offline Frank Cannon

Sorry to hear your trip was ruined by this Tommy.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Any pictures of theses socalled "whores"
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline corbe

Women with knives don't scare me.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline RoosGirl

Your name doesn't happen to be John with an ex-wife named Lorena?

Offline corbe

Your name doesn't happen to be John with an ex-wife named Lorena?

No, @RoosGirl  that's still intact but of not much use to me in my old age anymore. 
   One of the secrets to  'my' life that I would have passed on to my son, if I ever bothered to have one, is.......Just stay soberer than she is and it will probably be ok.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Any pictures of theses socalled "whores"

There was one standing in the the roundabout near my hotel in Milan back in ‘97.  She looked like an unhappier version of Grace Jones, if you can imagine that.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

Crazy-ass Angelina is available....

"I didn't ever feel enough. I didn't feel close enough to another person, I didn't feel alive enough. … Nothing ever felt real and honest enough. And so because I had knives around … early on in my first sexual relationship, I got knives out and had a night where we attacked each other," Jolie said

https://abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123685&page=1

I get the distinct impression the scene where she and Brad try to kill each other in Mr. and Mrs. Smith is autobiographical.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2018, 04:35:26 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
"Well, they will promise you sex for money but you will be robbed and beaten and perhaps killed"
Men: "But there will be Sex?"
"Most likely not. You just get robbed and hurt"
Men: "But there is a possibility"
Countdown to Resignation