Author Topic: Obamacare’s Article 54 Taking Social Security Benefits To Give To Undocumented Immigrants Is False  (Read 426 times)

rangerrebew

Obamacare’s Article 54 Taking Social Security Benefits To Give To Undocumented Immigrants Is False

A fake meme is being shared on social media claiming that Article 54 of Obamacare coming into effect on May 1, 2018 and will result in 30 percent of social security being taken away from people over 60 so that it can then be given to insurance for undocumented immigrants. There is no truth to a meme shared on social media that social security filers would be losing part of their benefits as a result of an article in the Affordable Care Act taking it away to give to undocumented immigrants.

Where did this fake meme originate? A Facebook page called “America – Love It Or Leave It” published the fake meme on April 14, 2018, claiming that social security filers would be losing 30 percent of their benefits due to Article 54 in the Affordable Care Act which would give those benefits as insurance to undocumented immigrants. You can see the fake meme below.

Read more at https://www.business2community.com/government-politics/obamacares-article-54-taking-social-security-benefits-to-give-to-undocumented-immigrants-is-false-02047606

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
One of those Russian funded groups?

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
A fake meme on Facebook. Shocking.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
A fake meme on Facebook. Shocking.

If you can't trust zuckerborgs site for factual based info who can you trust anymore.

Appalling.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."