Author Topic: 3 New State Representatives Sworn in to Pennsylvania House  (Read 769 times)

Offline Suppressed

3 New State Representatives Sworn in to Pennsylvania House
« on: June 06, 2018, 03:24:08 am »
3 New State Representatives Sworn in to Pennsylvania House
Three new members are taking seats in the Pennsylvania House, winning special elections that have kept the chamber's partisan balance at 121 Republicans and 82 Democrats.
June 5, 2018, at 12:08 p.m.       
https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/pennsylvania/articles/2018-06-05/3-new-state-representatives-sworn-in-to-pennsylvania-house

HARRISBURG, Pa. (AP) — Three new members took seats Tuesday in the Pennsylvania House after winning special elections that kept the chamber's partisan balance at 121 Republicans and 82 Democrats.

Two Republicans and a Democrat were sworn in three weeks after being elected to fill vacancies created when their predecessors left the Legislature for other positions.

[...]
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: 3 New State Representatives Sworn in to Pennsylvania House
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2018, 03:29:34 am »
It may as well be all effing Rats in the House the way the GOP dithers and does nothing in Harrisburg.

I also want to thank all those pieces of shit for that gas tax hike they and Corbett jammed through. It's really helpful during these fuel spikes and really filled in all the budget shortfalls......what? We're still going bankrupt? Well....nevermind.