Author Topic: Rush: The Left’s Long Game: Undermine the Legitimacy of Elections  (Read 540 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

The Left’s Long Game: Undermine the Legitimacy of Elections

Jun 4, 2018

RUSH: Now, let’s compare this to the Obama administration.

I want to go back to this notion that the left — and this is really something to learn about these people. You know, I mentioned something last week that I’ve been developing, and I spent some more time developing it over the weekend, and I don’t know whether I’m at the right time to address this. It’s something I think the left is going to get serious about. Not immediately, but down the road. And that is elections.

The way the left’s looking at things, the only thing thwarting them are you, the American people. And I think they’re gonna get very frustrated. They already hold most of the country in contempt. I think they’re gonna get very frustrated at losing elections. And they’re already… If you doubt me on this, I believe that there are two purposes in this whole Trump-Russia collusion thing. Obviously, there is the first and primary goal of getting rid of Donald Trump.

And make no mistake, that hasn’t changed. And it hasn’t been relaxed. The purpose remains to this day to get rid of Donald Trump, to overturn the results of the 2016 election. The second thing they’re doing is corrupting the entire electoral process, the perception that our electoral process is honest and dependable. For over a year and a half they have veritably accused the Russians and anybody else they can think of, of successfully gaming the presidential election in 2016.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/06/04/the-lefts-long-game-undermine-elections/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34