Author Topic: Welcome to California: Enjoy the Great Weather and if You’re an Illegal Immigrant, the Free Healthca  (Read 538 times)

rangerrebew

Welcome to California: Enjoy the Great Weather and if You’re an Illegal Immigrant, the Free Healthcare, Too!

,California lawmakers say if you’re an adult here illegally, need to see a doctor, and don’t have any money, no problem.

Two bills, one in the state senate and one in the assembly, that aim to provide health care benefits to illegal immigrants, were passed by lawmakers this week. Jessica Vaughan, director of policy studies at the Center for Immigration Studies, says it’s going to cost the state billions.

http://www.kabc.com/2018/06/01/welcome-to-california-enjoy-the-great-weather-and-if-youre-an-illegal-immigrant-free-healthcare/

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
So, this means that if you are an adult and here legally, you have to pay?

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Don't get me started! I wish to hell the Earth would open up and swallow Sacramento while all the politicians were there.

Does that make me a bad person or just......................sane?

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
So, this means that if you are an adult and here legally, you have to pay?
There should be a class action suit brought the legal residents because this would appear to be a clear case of unequal treatment under the law, but then I'm not a lawyer I'm just really really pissed of at Moonbeam and his supplicants.