Author Topic: UN Redefines What It Means to Be ‘Human’ in Startling New Campaign  (Read 767 times)

rangerrebew

UN Redefines What It Means to Be ‘Human’ in Startling New Campaign

In blatant violation of international law, the United Nations Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights has unveiled a startling new campaign that claims “you have human rights since birth.”

The unsettling image, which depicts a baby’s arm with the statement written on a hospital bracelet, makes clear the position of this U.N. body—human rights should not be afforded to human beings until after they are born.

Source URL: https://www.cnsnews.com/commentary/elyssa-koren/un-redefines-what-it-means-be-human-startling-new-campaign

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The right to defend oneself against predators is a very important human right, yet the UN is spearheading a campaign to seize all guns useful for self defense.  The UN is conflicted to say the least, which is why they are not to be taken seriously.

Don't even get me started on the right to survive childbirth.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
The right to defend oneself against predators is a very important human right, yet the UN is spearheading a campaign to seize all guns useful for self defense.  The UN is conflicted to say the least, which is why they are not to be taken seriously.

Don't even get me started on the right to survive childbirth.

Not to mention its own human rights abuses, which there are many.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
We should have known this UN thing would never work after we toyed with the League of Nations crap.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Frank Cannon

Thanks to Trump and Haley, the UN has been relegated to just another irrelevant Commie front group. They are left making stupid statements like this to be noticed just like Kathy Griffin makes stupid comments to make the news.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Not to mention its own human rights abuses, which there are many.

(UN peacekeepers help warm hypothermic Somali child....)
actually, according to accounts, this is mild...but not so humanitarian....
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
We should have known this UN thing would never work after we toyed with the League of Nations crap.

Truman felt he could do it better.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Truman felt he could do it better.

Woodrow would have been proud.   9999hair out0000
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."