Author Topic: Dear Valerie Jarrett: Take Your “Teachable Moment” and Shove It  (Read 1009 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Dear Valerie Jarrett: Take Your “Teachable Moment” and Shove It

Dear Valerie Jarrett,

You smugly describe Roseanne Barr’s firing from ABC as a “teachable moment”.

Exactly what will it teach? And to whom?

“Education” implies free will and choice. Obama’s administration was all about coercion. Whether it was socialized medicine, opening America’s borders via executive fiat to give your party more power, seizing control of the Internet, threatening to raise taxes by executive order or threatening to imprison people who disagree with your party on climate change or Islam — it was all about coercion.

Coercion and education are opposites, Ms. Jarrett. If nothing else, you should be intelligent enough to know that.

continued at:

http://drhurd.com/2018/05/31/dear-valerie-jarrett-take-teachable-moment-shove/

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Good article, kind Sir....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online DCPatriot

Good article, kind Sir....

Yeah....thank you, @Cyber Liberty    Tis a tough crowd, here!   :laugh:     Thanks for the bump!

...although  upon further consideration, it could be a result of the dumb 'excerpt' Fair Use laws.   We provide the link.  DUH!   
« Last Edit: June 02, 2018, 10:35:44 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Yeah....thank you, @Cyber Liberty    Tis a tough crowd, here!   :laugh:     Thanks for the bump!

...although  upon further consideration, it could be a result of the dumb 'excerpt' Fair Use laws.   We provide the link.  DUH!

I dunno.  Post looked A-OK to me, meets the guideline Myst gave us a while back.  Could be the "Weekend Doldrums."  :shrug:  Whatever, I really liked the article and would love to see more like this. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online DCPatriot

I dunno.  Post looked A-OK to me, meets the guideline Myst gave us a while back.  Could be the "Weekend Doldrums."  :shrug:  Whatever, I really liked the article and would love to see more like this.

Yeah...but just beyond the 'snip' is when the copy got much better.   More 'money shots'.  LOL!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

Online rustynail

“teachable moment”...  Teach you not to mess with the Obama troop.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Yeah...but just beyond the 'snip' is when the copy got much better.   More 'money shots'.  LOL!

You don't have to post the first three paragraphs.  You can skip over the boring crap and post a hot segment to get people to read the article....
I will NOT comply.

Online DCPatriot

You don't have to post the first three paragraphs.  You can skip over the boring crap and post a hot segment to get people to read the article....

Yeah...but, but, but.......

Shut up!    :laugh:

Offline RoosGirl

You seek a world where everyone agrees with you, and those who do not — well, they must pretend to agree.

Valerie Jarrett does not have the market cornered on this idea.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Valerie Jarrett does not have the market cornered on this idea.

Aw, is she Infringing on your copyright?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Yeah...but, but, but.......

Shut up!    :laugh:

It's a dark day when I have to tell you how to post click-bait.   :laugh:
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

How's that shoe fitting these days?  Does it wear well?
I will NOT comply.

Offline RoosGirl

Jesus lady, do you have even a thimble full of self-awareness?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Jesus lady, do you have even a thimble full of self-awareness?

You could walk across an ocean of that and scarcely get your feet wet. *****rollingeyes*****
I will NOT comply.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

I wish that I might be provided the opportunity to show this commie witch what a teachable moment looks like!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

I always found the term 'teachable moment' irritatingly condescending. Which is probably why the Obama team is so fond of using it.