Author Topic: CHAOTIC: Broward County Blocked Assistance to Parkland Shooting Victims  (Read 706 times)

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
A specialized rescue team was on the scene of the Parkland school shooting, but were prevented from going in.
By Susan Wright
https://www.themaven.net/theresurgent/contributors/chaotic-broward-county-blocked-assistance-to-parkland-shooting-victims-wMne1BnfGk-jbAOxzTYJow/

Just when you think you couldn’t be more disgusted with the Broward County [Florida] Sheriff’s Office and their cowardly actions, news emerges that pretty much doubles down on all of that.

According to a new report, during the heartbreaking chaos of the February 14 mass shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, a specialized rescue unit with the Coral Springs-Parkland Fire Department made attempts to get inside the building and assist the injured and dying.

They were blocked.

Michael McNally, deputy chief for Coral Springs fire-rescue, asked six times for permission to send in specialized teams of police officers and paramedics, according to an incident report he filed after the Feb. 14 Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting that left 17 people dead.

. . . The teams McNally is referring to are two Rescue Task Force teams. Each team is made up of 3 paramedics, assisted by 3 to 4 police officers. Each time they asked permission to enter the building and tend to the injured or dying, they were told “no” by Jan Jordan, the Broward Sheriff’s Office captain who was in charge of the scene.

I can almost understand the hesitation to send in civilians (the paramedics) when they were still unsure about the shooter. This wasn’t just paramedics, however. There were police officers involved.

I guess this is no surprise, given that sheriff’s deputies made no efforts to enter the building to stop the carnage, either . . .

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Oceander

Crazy

Offline the_doc

A specialized rescue team was on the scene of the Parkland school shooting, but were prevented from going in.
By Susan Wright

Chaotic?  I am more cynical than the author.  I confess that I suspect a well-organized conspiracy to sacrifice a bunch of kids in the name of fostering a rage for demanding gun control.

I don't profess to know how the massacre was orchestrated, but everything about the episode and the subsequent propaganda campaign was over-the-top strange.  We still have a lot of unanswered questions, and two of the sheriff's deputies are now dead.  Some folks on the web claim that the alleged perp in the massacre was a victim of MK Ultra, a CIA operation.  Quite a few have pointed to the book by William Cooper, a retired Naval Intelligence officer who claimed in 1992 that the CIA was planning/using school shootings to get the 2nd Amendment repealed.

Conspiracy theory?  Yep.  But the more I hear about a rogue faction within the CIA, the more I remember the axiom that certain awful theories are more than just theories.  (Remember:  JFK said that he wanted to tear the CIA into a thousand pieces, and shortly thereafter, he wound up dead.  Moreover, lovely Mr. John Brennan had voted for a Communist Party candidate for POTUS.  How the heck did he ever get confirmed if not by a conspiracy with the Senate?)

« Last Edit: June 02, 2018, 09:54:40 pm by the_doc »

Offline RoosGirl

They can't send paramedics in with anyone if the scene isn't secure, and how can the scene be secure if the ones that were supposed to secure it are hiding behind their cars?
« Last Edit: June 02, 2018, 11:43:44 pm by RoosGirl »

Offline the_doc

They can't send paramedics is with anyone if the scene isn't secure, and how can the scene be secure if the ones that were supposed to secure it hiding behind their cars?

@RoosGirl 

The safest/securest action for securing the scene, the action that always works, is the action they actually took:  hunker down and wait for the perp to run out of ammo.

Notice that this protocol of zero law enforcement during the Parkland massacre involved a non-enforcement stance that was actually enforced by a sheriff of ill repute in the most Globalistic county in Florida.  More importantly, the Broward protocol was the protocol that would definitely maximize casualties of the unarmed kids and teachers. 

Next, notice that the fact that the sheriff's orders were so obviously going to maximize casualties is perhaps the most damning evidence of some kind of a (Deep State?) conspiracy to perpetrate a mass murder of school kids--just as William Cooper screamed by way of warning back in the 1990s. (By the way, the term "conspiracy theory" was a strictly pejorative phrase reportedly coined by the CIA itself.  And also "by the way," Cooper was shot to death in 2001 during a nationwide tour speaking out against what we now call the Deep State.)

I believe Willem of Occam would declare that the aforementioned "conspiracy theory" is clearly the strongest explanation we have for the Parkland shooting.  (Crazy, huh?)

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline RoosGirl

@RoosGirl 

The safest/securest action for securing the scene, the action that always works, is the action they actually took:  hunker down and wait for the perp to run out of ammo.

Notice that this protocol of zero law enforcement during the Parkland massacre involved a non-enforcement stance that was actually enforced by a sheriff of ill repute in the most Globalistic county in Florida.  More importantly, the Broward protocol was the protocol that would definitely maximize casualties of the unarmed kids and teachers. 

Next, notice that the fact that the sheriff's orders were so obviously going to maximize casualties is perhaps the most damning evidence of some kind of a (Deep State?) conspiracy to perpetrate a mass murder of school kids--just as William Cooper screamed by way of warning back in the 1990s. (By the way, the term "conspiracy theory" was a strictly pejorative phrase reportedly coined by the CIA itself.  And also "by the way," Cooper was shot to death in 2001 during a nationwide tour speaking out against what we now call the Deep State.)

I believe Willem of Occam would declare that the aforementioned "conspiracy theory" is clearly the strongest explanation we have for the Parkland shooting.  (Crazy, huh?)

@the_doc Having grown up in the next county north I say there's no conspiracy here other than a bunch of liberal northerners moving down, taking over and doing what liberal northerners do.

Offline the_doc

@the_doc Having grown up in the next county north I say there's no conspiracy here other than a bunch of liberal northerners moving down, taking over and doing what liberal northerners do.

Yeah, that fits Occam's Razor, too.   

Offline the_doc

@RoosGirl

Yeah, that fits Occam's Razor, too.

I forgot to mention the most awful reason why I am willing to argue that a Deep State mass murder conspiracy was involved at Parkland:  it's because we have independent evidence that the worst bad actors in the Deep State think nothing about murdering kids.  More will eventually come to light about that.

(I'm just connecting dots, but the dots are very close together, it seems to me.)