Author Topic: Rush: The Trump Economy: Story of the Decade  (Read 627 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: The Trump Economy: Story of the Decade
« on: June 01, 2018, 09:50:09 pm »

The Trump Economy: Story of the Decade

Jun 1, 2018

RUSH: You know this new Ben Rhodes book where Obama’s riding around a limousine in Peru after the election saying, “Gee, what if we were wrong?” Ben Rhodes actually wrote in this book quoting Obama, “I’ve got Trump set up well for the economy. I’ve got Trump set up…” Obama wouldn’t know this kind of economy if it slapped him in the ears! Wait a minute. Is that promoting violence? Are they gonna come after me for hate speech on that?

Greetings, my friends. Open Line Friday. Rush Limbaugh. When we get to the phones in a couple of hours — I’m just kidding — you can talk about whatever you want to talk about. Telephone number is 800-282-2882. The email address, ElRushbo@eibnet.us. “I’ve got the economy set up well for Trump.” What an absolute… These people are stepping in it! Here comes Rhodes with his book on Obama and they think that they’re gonna (chuckling) set Trump up well for the…? ‘Cause you know what?

This book has been written over the course of many months and these people in the Obama world start out thinking Trump’s a disaster, things are gonna blow up, they’re gonna get rid of Trump. They write their books on that premise, and Trump is just… I mean, he’s setting things on fire here. The economy is on fire. Even the Drive-By Media. Look at this headline the New York Times: “We’ve Run Out of Words to Describe How Good the Jobs Numbers Are.” The New York Times. Obama: “I’ve set the economy up well for…” (laughing) I just love it.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/06/01/the-trump-economy-story-of-the-decade/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34