Author Topic: Bannon: Sessions as an 'excellent' AG, Trump 'wrong' about recusal  (Read 328 times)

Online corbe

Bannon: Sessions as an 'excellent' AG, Trump 'wrong' about recusal

By Max Greenwood  - 06/01/18 04:57 PM EDT   

Former White House chief strategist Stephen Bannon said that President Trump "was wrong" to suggest that he should have chosen someone other than Jeff Sessions as his attorney general, holding Sessions up as an "excellent" pick.

In an interview with CNN's Fareed Zakaria set to air Sunday, Bannon said that Sessions' decision to recuse himself from the law enforcement investigation into possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia "is not even an issue," and that Trump should not dwell on the matter.

"I think the president was wrong," Bannon said. "I think if you look at what Jeff Sessions has done on immigration on migration and all the key issues at the Justice Department, I think that Sessions has personally done an excellent job."

<..snip..>

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/390326-bannon-sessions-as-an-excellent-ag-trump-wrong-about-recusal
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Re: Bannon: Sessions as an 'excellent' AG, Trump 'wrong' about recusal
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2018, 12:42:39 am »
Sober up, Steve. 

Online corbe

Re: Bannon: Sessions as an 'excellent' AG, Trump 'wrong' about recusal
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2018, 01:20:18 am »
    You called Boehner a 'Drunk Quitter' yesterday, Today you want Bannon to Sober Up
    Next up, you'll be asking Briefers to maintain Sobriety during your posting hours and that's where I 'll draw my line!  @Right_in_Virginia
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.