Author Topic: The PC thug scourge cast upon America  (Read 360 times)

rangerrebew

The PC thug scourge cast upon America
« on: June 01, 2018, 11:16:33 am »
June 1, 2018
The PC thug scourge cast upon America
By Joshua Broom

I came of age during a time when political incorrectness was the norm.  Unapologetic white faces such as Archie Bunker, Al Bundy, and Tony Soprano dominated the entertainment scene.

Each of these characters expressed mild to domineering epithets against people of color and homosexuals, views that steered integral facets of their everyday life.  These opinions generally met a countering "open-minded" rebuke to push a culturally enlightening narrative.

That was fine, because the moral interplay was logical and realistic, and it represented various ideologies.

Fast-forward to 2018.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/06/the_pc_thug_scourge_cast_upon_america.html#ixzz5HAgTcIuI

Offline aligncare

Re: The PC thug scourge cast upon America
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2018, 12:31:51 pm »
Political correctness, like a virulent strain of virus, is difficult to eradicate once it’s introduced into a community. But, we know it’s source: it all begins in school and is amplified throughout society in the mass media we consume.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: The PC thug scourge cast upon America
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2018, 01:18:57 pm »
Equating what PC weary people are to those three fictional TV characters is not relevant. 

What is a fact is that the open minded people are those who are sick and tired of others using the PC Card to their advantage.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.