Author Topic: State Farm becomes second sponsor to drop Samantha Bee over Ivanka Trump slur  (Read 770 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
State Farm becomes second sponsor to drop Samantha Bee over Ivanka Trump slur
By Josh Delk - 05/31/18 06:22 PM EDT

State Farm insurance became the second company on Thursday to drop its sponsorship of comedian Samantha Bee's TBS show "Full Frontal" following her vulgar slur directed at first daughter Ivanka Trump.

"We have asked TBS to suspend our advertising in the program and are reviewing any future placements. We constantly review programs to ensure alignment to our programming guidelines and brand values," State Farm said in a statement reported by The Wrap.

The company's decision comes just hours after the online car shopping site Autotrader announced it had cut ties with the show after Bee called Trump a "feckless c---."

more
http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/390171-state-farm-becomes-second-sponsor-to-drop-samantha-bee-over-ivanka-trump
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline goatprairie

On the positive side, I now have permission, in front of my three lib sisters, to use Bee's phrase concerning lib women I don't like....who are numerous.
When they object, I'll just refer to the words of one of the leading lib feminist sages of the age....the inimitable Samantha Bee.....whose act I've never seen.....and hope to never see.
I've got one sister who is a super lib and doesn't find anything funny at all concerning jibes directed at her lib heroes. She actually starts shouting and screaming if you get her wound up.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2018, 11:28:24 pm by goatprairie »

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

Don't you just love it!

Offline Frank Cannon

Trump should deport this dumb broad back to Canada.

Offline RoosGirl

Offline Frank Cannon

I don't think anyone wants to grab that.