Author Topic: Why does the Left hate Beauty?  (Read 3121 times)

Offline AmericanaPrime

• Americana Prime
Why does the Left hate Beauty?
« on: May 31, 2018, 03:17:03 pm »
🚨New Video🚨

Why does the Left Hate Beauty?

! No longer available

Please Share, Like, and Subscribe!
« Last Edit: May 31, 2018, 04:24:45 pm by AmericanaPrime »
Visit my website @ AmericanaPrime.com!

Offline AmericanaPrime

• Americana Prime
Re: Why does the Left hate Beauty?
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2018, 03:25:07 pm »
I hope I posted this correctly, if not let me know, I'm not very familiar with the codes and link types.

Oceander

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2018, 03:26:59 pm »
I hope I posted this correctly, if not let me know, I'm not very familiar with the codes and link types.

Replace the “https” with “http” in the link and it should display properly. 

Offline AmericanaPrime

• Americana Prime
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2018, 03:34:11 pm »
Replace the “https” with “http” in the link and it should display properly.

Thanks, I changed it but it doesn't seem to display differently with the hyperlink button. 

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2018, 03:52:15 pm »
Thanks, I changed it but it doesn't seem to display differently with the hyperlink button.

The problem is you are using a "TinyLink."  For the embed to work, you must use the full YouTube link, like this:

! No longer available
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Millee

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2018, 04:04:20 pm »
Good video. 

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2018, 04:15:52 pm »
@AmericanaPrime

While I'm making suggestions...you need to do something about the audio quality.  I don't hear very well, and watching video presentations is difficult at best (for me).  For this reason I prefer the written word, but I'm losing that battle because more and more good writers are insisting on Vlogs as opposed to Blogs.

May I suggest putting up a pleated or ruffled curtain behind the mic, and moving it closer to you?  Maybe use an external microphone?  Your diction is excellent, and this article is very good!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline AmericanaPrime

• Americana Prime
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2018, 04:25:56 pm »
@AmericanaPrime

While I'm making suggestions...you need to do something about the audio quality.  I don't hear very well, and watching video presentations is difficult at best (for me).  For this reason I prefer the written word, but I'm losing that battle because more and more good writers are insisting on Vlogs as opposed to Blogs.

May I suggest putting up a pleated or ruffled curtain behind the mic, and moving it closer to you?  Maybe use an external microphone?  Your diction is excellent, and this article is very good!

Thanks, I fixed it! Great advice, I also need to get better at tweaking the audio in FCP.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2018, 04:46:30 pm »

Because Leftists, Marxists and Communists demand everything be made 'equally' miserable and decrepit to the lowest common denominator they can foist upon the people.

Jealousy and envy is one of the prime motivating factors of ugly individuals that assert it is unfair that anyone is wealthier, happier or prettier than they are.  So everyone must be forced to be put on the same level or lower than those doing the bitching.

Of course, remember some animals are more equal than others are - so the rules put into place to keep those they want punished in their place do not apply to the rulers or their constituencies.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline skeeter

« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2018, 04:50:41 pm »
Because the left hates God.

By creator I mean the Maker of All Things Good, not the president.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2018, 04:53:03 pm by skeeter »

Offline AmericanaPrime

• Americana Prime
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2018, 05:02:02 pm »

Because Leftists, Marxists and Communists demand everything be made 'equally' miserable and decrepit to the lowest common denominator they can foist upon the people.

Jealousy and envy is one of the prime motivating factors of ugly individuals that assert it is unfair that anyone is wealthier, happier or prettier than they are.  So everyone must be forced to be put on the same level or lower than those doing the bitching.

Of course, remember some animals are more equal than others are - so the rules put into place to keep those they want punished in their place do not apply to the rulers or their constituencies.

So much truth in here.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2018, 05:14:09 pm »
It's about "lookism."  The envious little SJWs don't hate beauty, as much as they hate appreciation of beauty.
I will NOT comply.

Offline AmericanaPrime

• Americana Prime
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2018, 05:20:10 pm »
It's about "lookism."  The envious little SJWs don't hate beauty, as much as they hate appreciation of beauty.

I don’t know, I think they actually do hate even seeing it. Seeing a mother of 3, rich, successful, famous woman like Ivanka induces cognitive dissonance that is really triggering to them.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2018, 05:46:09 pm »
I don’t know, I think they actually do hate even seeing it. Seeing a mother of 3, rich, successful, famous woman like Ivanka induces cognitive dissonance that is really triggering to them.

That's a good point.  Is it the beauty they hate, or is it envy because they don't have it, but somebody else they hate does?   :pondering:
I will NOT comply.

Offline AmericanaPrime

• Americana Prime
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2018, 06:03:22 pm »
That's a good point.  Is it the beauty they hate, or is it envy because they don't have it, but somebody else they hate does?   :pondering:

Some of all of it, but really it’s that they and their echo chamber try to tell each other they are beautiful, even though they know it isn’t true. Then, when faced with someone that is, it shines a light on the lies they’ve been telling themselves.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2018, 08:13:48 pm »
I will NOT comply.