Author Topic: Why Trump May Be America’s Last Republican President  (Read 478 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Why Trump May Be America’s Last Republican President
American Greatness, May 31, 2018, Spencer P. Morrison

Competence doesn’t win elections: bribery does.  This is the central lesson in The Dictator’s Handbook, a book which studies politics in terms of interpersonal relationships and incentive structures, as opposed to vague social trends and ideological dogma—and it’s a lesson the Democrats learned well.

In fact, the Democrats take it a step further: not only do they reward their supporters by expanding the bureaucracy every chance they get (think the New Deal or Obamacare), over the last half-century they imported an entirely new voting block. The Democrats don’t just play politics—they rig the game itself.

The Philosopher’s Stone
The Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965, alternatively known as the Hart-Celler Act, opened America’s borders to the world, and forever changed the rules of political engagement in this nation. No longer was politics fought along primarily ideological (Right versus Left) or historical (North versus South) lines; instead, mass immigration made it exceedingly profitable to play the game of identity politics. By catering to the disparate group identities of new immigrants, the Democrats realized they could lock-up a potentially infinite source of voters.

Read more:  https://amgreatness.com/2018/05/31/why-trump-may-be-americas-last-republican-president/

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Re: Why Trump May Be America’s Last Republican President
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2018, 02:07:48 pm »
Its not immigrants that worry me.  Its the likes of Soros throwing money and influence around (aka bribes).   People like him own Congress and the White House.

Oh and the media
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2018, 02:26:49 pm »
I am convinced that the PTB allowed Trump to be President because they didn't want Hillary. Four more years of the media being unable to criticize the President was too much to bear and could have caused the demise of the Democrat-controlled American news media. They knew Hillary was sick to the point of being unpredictable. They knew Hillary would ensure 4+ years of Republican control of Congress.
Trump had the negatives that could sweep the Democrats into Congress with 2006-like numbers.
Countdown to Resignation

Oceander

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2018, 02:27:02 pm »
:facepalm2:

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2018, 01:58:06 am »
I didn't know that Trump was Republican.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline montanajoe

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2018, 02:23:06 am »
I didn't know that Trump was Republican.

Good point... :shrug: