Author Topic: 'MISS ISRAEL' AND 'WONDER WOMAN' TO PRODUCE MOVIE GLORIFYING FIDEL CASTRO  (Read 652 times)

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

"Gal Gadot is on board to produce and possibly star in a movie based on Peter Kornbluh’s Politico article “‘My Dearest Fidel’: An ABC Journalist’s Secret Liaison With Fidel Castro.” “When I first read Peter’s article, I was entranced by his thrilling account of a complicated, fascinating woman [Castro and Che Guevara groupie Lisa Howard] in the midst of a high-stakes, real-life drama,” Gadot said. “I knew immediately that I had to be involved creatively with telling Lisa Howard’s story, and am thrilled to be producing this film with Sue.”

Fidel Castro’s habitual references to Israel as “Fascist!””Nazi!” and “Genocidal!” are the least of it. He also put his (stolen) money where his mouth is: sending tanks and troops to Syria during the Yom Kippur war attempting to “erase Israel.” His Stalinist regime also sponsored the famous UN resolution equating “Zionism with Racism” and drove out 90 per cent of Cuba’s Jewish population.
https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/270276/miss-israel-and-wonder-woman-produce-movie-humberto-fontova
We wonder how this woman wound up here.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington