Author Topic: Rush: Trey Gowdy’s Deeply Troubling Take on Spygate  (Read 673 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Trey Gowdy’s Deeply Troubling Take on Spygate

May 30, 2018

RUSH: Let’s go to the Trey Gowdy sound bites. We’re gonna start here with Fox News last night. Trey Gowdy is on the network to talk about the Department of Justice briefing last week on whether or not there was an informant in the Trump campaign. Question: “Anything that you can share on a broad scale about what went down there?”

GOWDY: It was President Trump himself who said, number one, “I didn’t collude with Russia, but if anyone connected with my campaign did, I want the FBI to find that out.” It looks to me like the FBI was doing what President Trump said I want you to do. Find it out. He’s not the target. Chris Wray and Rod Rosenstein have at least made it clear to us, Donald Trump was never the target of the investigation. He’s not the current target of the investigation.

RUSH: All right. Now, one thing to keep in mind here, and this may surprise some of you, Trey Gowdy has never met Donald Trump. Trey Gowdy’s never talked with Donald Trump. Another way of saying that is, Donald Trump has never spoken with Trey Gowdy. Donald Trump has never met Trey Gowdy. So here’s the next bite. And the question, “Okay, that point of view you’re talking about right now, was that strengthened when you went into this briefing last week, everything that you saw?”

GOWDY: Yes. I am even more convinced that the FBI did exactly what my fellow citizens would want them to do when they got the information they got and that it has nothing to do with Donald Trump.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/05/30/trey-gowdys-deeply-troubling-take-on-spygate/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34