Author Topic: Chicago Tribune acknowledges 'mayhem' downtown over Memorial Day weekend, then changes headline to  (Read 256 times)

rangerrebew

May 30, 2018
Chicago Tribune acknowledges 'mayhem' downtown over Memorial Day weekend, then changes headline to 'peace downtown'
By Thomas Lifson

Yesterday, I wrote about the havoc in Chicago over the Memorial Day weekend – the first hot weather weekend of the season – and about the media blackout that had been in place.  But it turned out that as I was writing, the Chicago Tribune was publishing its first story on Tuesday about the mobs and random violence in the city's premier shopping district, the Magnificent Mile along Michigan Avenue.

Then something peculiar happened.  CWBChicago, the grassroots website that I noted is "not afraid of alienating big advertisers or of a phone call from City Hall," noticed and did some screen grabs of the evidence:

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/05/chicago_tribune_acknowledges_mayhem_downtown_over_memorial_day_weekend_then_changes_headline_to_peace_downtown.html#ixzz5Gzuy3DCX