Author Topic: Never Trumpers Finally Admit They’re Effectively Spiteful Democrats  (Read 3912 times)

Offline RoosGirl

Not an excuse.  However, we don't live in a vacuum here at TBR.

We listen to the radio in the car, we have the news on in the background.  We check our FB and all we see is TRUMP HATRED.

So when one logs on here and starts reading some of these ....I like to call them Sh*t Slinger Threads, others call them Slingblades., any normal Trump enthusiast/supporter is bound to blow a gasket.

It's like coming home after a stressful day and finding dirty dishes in the sink.    :laugh:

Man, you really have a short fuse if a few dirty dishes in the sink is enough to make you blow a gasket.  Maybe you need some of @corbe pot.

Offline LMAO

I know plenty of true conservatives who are against Trump, but they aren’t liberal or "spiteful Democrat".  These are folks who are actual fiscal conservatives.  They decried Obama (and Bush) when he deficit spent and decry Trump when he does it.  They decried Clinton (and Obama) when they lied to the American public and decry Trump when he does it.  These aren’t liberals or "spiteful Democrats", but rather they are principled people who choose not to be hypocritical just because of the party affiliation of the man currently residing at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

Most people are  unaware regarding the precarious fiscal path we are on. Trump, of course, isn't the first president to sign budgets that add more to the debt but it does seem it doesn't concern him it the same way it does to fiscal hawks such as myself.

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
As one who doesn't fit ANY of those characteristics, I guess I'll just have to be content with not being part of @240B 's "most". Really, though, I think someone is just fishing for a sh*t-flinging fest.

Not my fault. I'm taking Ambien with whiskey shots, so....
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Concerned

Most people are  unaware regarding the precarious fiscal path we are on. Trump, of course, isn't the first president to sign budgets that add more to the debt but it does seem it doesn't concern him it the same way it does to fiscal hawks such as myself.

I agree that the debt doesn't seem to concern President Trump.  I think that the only thing he's really concerned about is himself so this doesn't surprise me at all.   What I am concerned with is all the people who lambasted the deficit spending by Obama who now give Trump a pass.  That hypocrisy is very disappointing to me, but sadly, most of my friends who are Trump supporters simply dismiss that type of hypocrisy.  They simply try and ignore it which is rather sad to me.
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Online corbe

Not my fault. I'm taking Ambien with whiskey shots, so....

Beware of that Ambien use @240B it's been known to make people racist.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
:bigsilly:

You shouldn’t have nominated, let alone elected, such a marginally competent idiot as president.

LOL!   

You only have one good eye already...from the 'beatings' on a couple of threads tonight.   

Stay down.     
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Man, you really have a short fuse if a few dirty dishes in the sink is enough to make you blow a gasket.  Maybe you need some of @corbe pot.

888high58888
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Not an excuse.  However, we don't live in a vacuum here at TBR.

We listen to the radio in the car, we have the news on in the background.  We check our FB and all we see is TRUMP HATRED.
I don't listen to the radio in the car. I don't 'Facebook', so you haven't seen any input from me.
What did you expect from Facebook? Maybe you need different friends.
So when one logs on here and starts reading some of these ....I like to call them Sh*t Slinger Threads, others call them Slingblades., any normal Trump enthusiast/supporter is bound to blow a gasket.

It's like coming home after a stressful day and finding dirty dishes in the sink.    :laugh:

Yeah, I agree, only I'd compare it to a backed up toilet.

Pity y'all won't get off our backs over what you heard on the radio (1000+ miles from our market area, and crap I wouldn't even tune in anyway, much less listen to) and saw on some other website some of us don't even go to.

We aren't the type to kiss anyone's ring, much less their ass.

I will say Dawn works better than the cheap brands. JMHO, but I have used it to get oil based drilling fluid off of drilled samples. It is the best of the things you can use on something you want to dine off of later, other stuff wouldn't be healthy for that application.

Or do y'all just post articles like this dreck because you are pissy and don't want to get hauled off for mistreating pets?
« Last Edit: May 31, 2018, 02:26:28 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Wasn't that called the Bush Doctrine?

I think that "doctrine" was specifically targeted to Foreign Islamic nations and actors, NOT American citizens.  You know, 'we will make no distinction between the terrorists and those nations that harbor them' kind of thing.

But, do correct me if I am wrong about that.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2018, 04:26:57 am by INVAR »
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Frank Cannon

:bigsilly:

You shouldn’t have nominated, let alone elected, such a marginally competent idiot as president.

Yeah. It would have been so much better throwing all our support behind a first class loser who couldn't beat the so called "idiot" who became President. This is the type of top notch logic that I have come to look forward to seeing from you here.......so I can laugh my effing ass off.

Keep up the good work Shecky.

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.

Sadly, nationalist and populist have become stand-ins for fascist.

And that's ridiculous. No person or nation has anything to offer others if possessing nothing to offer. You really do have to look out for numero uno to be of any value to anyone else.

@endicom Can Wakanda be nationalistic and still share its Vibranium with the rest of the world ;)?
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Offline jpsb

Wasn't that called the Bush Doctrine?

No the Bush Doctrine was " do unto others before they do unto you".

Offline RoosGirl

I think that "doctrine" was specifically targeted to Foreign Islamic nations and actors, NOT American citizens.  You know, 'we will make no distinction between the terrorists and those nations that harbor them' kind of thing.

But, do correct me if I am wrong about that.

Well, I did kind of say that tongue in cheek, given the attitude toward our resident NTs. ;P

Offline Frank Cannon

Well, I did kind of say that tongue in cheek, given the attitude toward our resident NTs. ;P

Sure something else wasn't in your cheek?

Offline RoosGirl

Sure something else wasn't in your cheek?

Like what?

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Frank Cannon

Offline RoosGirl

That little bit of wintergreen helps keep your breath fresh.

Offline edpc

Um....yeah. That.

Oh, I get it.  You were thinking ‘read’ man or ‘male’ pouch.

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
That little bit of wintergreen helps keep your breath fresh.
@RoosGirl
So do . . .

. . . and . . .

. . . especially if, like me, you don't like sticking tobacco between your gums and cheek.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline RoosGirl

@RoosGirl
So do . . .

. . . and . . .

. . . especially if, like me, you don't like sticking tobacco between your gums and cheek.

No self-respecting southerner would be caught dead with that garbage.

Offline edpc

@RoosGirl
So do . . .

Plus, those spark when you bite down on them.  However, leave it to some nerd who takes something that was cool when you were a kid and makes it filmstrip boring.

! No longer available

Offline EasyAce

No self-respecting southerner would be caught dead with that garbage.
I guess the self-respecting southerners I knew for a time in Kentucky (I spent about a year there in the 1990s while traveling around the country otherwise) were full of it, because I met a lot of them eating Life Savers wint-o-greens.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Offline EasyAce

. . . leave it to some nerd who takes something that was cool when you were a kid and makes it filmstrip boring.
@edpc
I was always surprised that some of the nerds when I was a kid didn't try making filmstrips out of stuff like that!

Offline RoosGirl

I guess the self-respecting southerners I knew for a time in Kentucky (I spent about a year there in the 1990s while traveling around the country otherwise) were full of it, because I met a lot of them eating Life Savers wint-o-greens.

I understand the problem now, Kentucky ain't the south.  :tongue2: