Author Topic: US Admiral: Guantanamo 'Prepared' for New Inmates  (Read 356 times)

rangerrebew

US Admiral: Guantanamo 'Prepared' for New Inmates
« on: May 30, 2018, 10:47:13 am »
US Admiral: Guantanamo 'Prepared' for New Inmates

TEHRAN (FNA)- A high-ranking US military official said in February 2018 that the Guantanamo Bay military prison was "prepared" to receive new detainees, echoing a departure from Obama-era policies to shut-down or sideline the infamous detention camp.

In January, US President Donald Trump signed a new executive order to keep open Guantanamo reversing his predecessor Barack Obama's ultimately fruitless 2009 directive to shut down the detention center, Islam times reported.

"We have 41 detainees who are there right now. We are prepared to receive more should they be directed to us," said Admiral Kurt Tidd, who oversees the US military's Southern Command that includes the Guantanamo prison.

http://en.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13970309000427

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: US Admiral: Guantanamo 'Prepared' for New Inmates
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2018, 11:47:19 am »

The top priority should be to recapture Hussein's brothers, which he sprung from prison using some ridiculous pretense of "saving an American hero". He was instead a turn-coat traitor who deliberately deserted because of his sympathy for the Taliban cause. No wonder Obama saved him. They have that in common.

Image result for taliban five
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Blizzardnh

Re: US Admiral: Guantanamo 'Prepared' for New Inmates
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2018, 11:56:43 am »
I hear they have a Clinton, ****sheep**** Obammy wing.