Author Topic: China approves 13 new Ivanka Trump trademarks in 3 months  (Read 860 times)

Offline corbe

China approves 13 new Ivanka Trump trademarks in 3 months
« on: May 28, 2018, 03:42:55 pm »
China approves 13 new Ivanka Trump trademarks in 3 months

By ERIKA KINETZ

13 minutes ago

SHANGHAI (AP) — Ivanka Trump’s brand continues to win foreign trademarks in China and the Philippines, adding to questions about conflicts of interest at the White House, The Associated Press has found.

On Sunday, China granted the first daughter’s company final approval for its 13th trademark in the last three months, trademark office records show. Over the same period, the Chinese government has granted Ivanka Trump’s company provisional approval for another eight trademarks, which can be finalized if no objections are raised during a three-month comment period.

Taken together, the trademarks could allow her brand to market a lifetime’s worth of products in China, from baby blankets to coffins, and a host of things in between, including perfume, make-up, bowls, mirrors, furniture, books, coffee, chocolate and honey. Ivanka Trump stepped back from management of her brand and placed its assets in a family-run trust, but she continues to profit from the business.

<..snip..>

https://apnews.com/9caf2ddbbae84bd09e9d732036d667b4/China-approves-13-new-Ivanka-Trump-trademarks-in-3-months
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
Re: China approves 13 new Ivanka Trump trademarks in 3 months
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2018, 04:16:45 pm »
I thought it was almost impossible for Americans to be granted businesses in China?   :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Oceander

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2018, 04:21:58 pm »
I thought it was almost impossible for Americans to be granted businesses in China?   :silly:

Generally it was, and still is.  I guess you just need a little Trumpian “magic” - or some quid pro quo. 

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2018, 10:29:24 am »
Ivanka Trump’s brand continues to win foreign trademarks in China and the Philippines, adding to questions about conflicts of interest at the White House, The Associated Press has found.

Making Asia Great Again
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.