Author Topic: Tesla Enthusiast's European Model 3 Tour Ends When Autopilot Crashes Into Median  (Read 864 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-05-28/tesla-enthusiasts-european-model-3-tour-ends-when-autopilot-crashes-median

Just days after a fervent Tesla enthusiast's European road trip to show off his Model 3 ended after the car's "Autopilot" drove him into a median, new video emerged on Twitter this morning giving what appears to be an in-depth look at how Autopilot could be malfunctioning in a number of recent accidents.

This morning, video was posted showing what is allegedly a Tesla in Autopilot mode having a bout of "confusion" when the road being traveled changes from a straight road past a section on a highway that offers an exit by the road dividing. The video appears to show the car unable to determine which lane to stay in and nearly hitting the center median that divides the roadway from the exit.

The original video states that the car "dives" at the divider; it was released just days after yet another confirmed Model 3 Autopilot-induced accident was reported, one which Elon Musk won't be able to consign to bias by the media or by the driver, as the accident occurred in a car operated by a long time Tesla enthusiast and was reported by electrek, a website that has been Tesla's PR mouthpiece for the better part of the last couple of years.

The accident involves driver You You Xue, who in early 2018 famously toured his Model 3 across North America after he bought it in order to show other reservation holders what it looked like. That road trip was documented in all of its glory on electrek and was presented as a feel-good story.  You You felt so good that he decided to repeat the trip across Europe to continue to garner free publicity for the Model 3. This trip was less of a resounding success, and ended with the car driving itself into a median in Greece.

Offline Frank Cannon

See the glory of the Royal Scam.....

"My cars are not trying to kill people. The car senses the owners are suicidal."

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
See the glory of the Royal Scam.....

"My cars are not trying to kill people. The car senses the owners are suicidal."

Who is the skank with St Elon?
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Frank Cannon

Who is the skank with St Elon?

Some Canadian singer and beat down crack whore named Grimes....

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Some Canadian singer and beat down crack whore named Grimes....

I must say she really rocks that Courtney Love, strung out on heroine look.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."