Author Topic: Black police officer laments nasty treatment from blacks: ‘Heard every version of the N-word you cou  (Read 355 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

The American Mirror
BY KYLE OLSON
MAY 28TH, 2018

Police officer Jay Stalien took to Facebook this weekend to lament the horrible treatment from fellow blacks as he attempted to enforce the law.

“Last night I got berated for 3 straight hours for being a black cop. Yes, 3 hours. I heard every version of the N-word you could possibly think of. Hearing it wasn’t the issue. It’s who I heard it from,” he wrote.

(more)
http://www.theamericanmirror.com/black-police-officer-laments-nasty-treatment-from-blacks-heard-every-version-of-the-n-word-you-could-think-of/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Just like the way, Kanye West came under all of that flack about 2 weeks ago, for being supportive of Trump. You take away just a few percentage points of blacks who vote Democrat, I heard this talk show go on about, let's say 5%-10% and the Republicans could really be in a strong position, Democrats might not ever get anyone elected to the White House. At least, not for some time to come.