Author Topic: Senate Democrats Are Very Worried About Losing Big In The 2018 Midterms: Here's The Proof  (Read 604 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
theblaze
May 27, 2018 9:02 am
Chris Enloe Weekend Editor

[excerpt]

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/05/27/senate-democrats-are-very-worried-about-losing-big-in-the-2018-midterms-heres-the-proof

The 2018 midterm elections will be critical for determining the party in power through the next several election cycles. Will Republicans maintain power or is the political pendulum swinging in Democrats’ favor?

Tight polling in many states means that question won’t be settled until Election Day in November. But one thing is for certain: Democrats will be on the defense because, of the 33 Senate seats up for grabs, Democrats hold 22 of them, while Republicans hold just eight. Independents hold the other two.

Democrats are apparently so worried, they’re already calling in the big guns: former President Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton and her husband, former President Bill Clinton.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Democrats are apparently so worried, they’re already calling in the big guns: former President Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton and her husband, former President Bill Clinton.

:silly: :silly: :silly:

I'll see those three and raise you Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer and Joe Biden.   Talk about a murders row of  mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, and con men!
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

They instead should be calling up the Execs at CNN, Facebook, Google and MSNBC, and throw in Al Sharpton and Jesse.

Those old Democrats are disliked by most people and need the media and hustlers to make them look better than they are.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 02:36:13 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Right_in_Virginia

Democrats are apparently so worried, they’re already calling in the big guns: former President Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton and her husband, former President Bill Clinton.  ...

What?  No Chelsea??  :whistle:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

I'll see those three and raise you Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer and Joe Biden.   Talk about a murders row of  mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, and con men!
Why should they hold back, let em get em all!

Hedley Lamarr: I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, shit-kickers and Methodists.

Offline WingNot

Hedley Lamarr: I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, shit-kickers and Methodists.

True!
My mistake for not being "Inclusive"   :laugh:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
What?  No Chelsea??  :whistle:
I think @Wingnut covered Chelsea withpugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I think Hillary was raised a Methodist.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline WingNot

I think Hillary was raised a Methodist.

I know.  lol  GT set the record staright for me!