Author Topic: MAINE: Gang of young Somali Muslim thugs are now attacking citizens in the streets of Lewiston  (Read 1019 times)

Offline Blizzardnh

Somali Muslim thugs posing as refugees have turned liberal Lewiston into a virtual Mogadishu – ‘No Go Zone’ for non-Muslims – as two dozen Somali Muslim youth swarmed and attacked two local residents in Kennedy Park. A local mother recorded as a mob of teens and children, boys and girls as young as nine years old, brandishing wooden bats and other objects, along with fists, feet and sheer numbers to attack the two non-Somali defenders. At one point you can even here one of the hoodlums repeatedly daring the woman to, “Stop me, bitch.” Lewiston Mayor, Shane Bouchard says these types of incidents are common at Kennedy Park.  This is far from the first incident of Somalian attacks at Kennedy Park. Recently, a 10-year-old girl was jumped and beaten by a Somali girl at the park

http://barenakedislam.com/2018/05/25/maine-gang-of-young-somali-muslim-thugs-are-now-attacking-citizens-in-the-streets-of-lewiston/
« Last Edit: May 26, 2018, 11:56:59 am by Blizzardnh »

Offline goatprairie

Gee whiz, that was a great idea to let Somali Muslims into the country, wasn't it? How many of these people are assimilating into American society, and I don't mean just getting a job?
I mean how many of them are turning into decent, law-abiding citizens who honor the constitution? Maybe they'd be happier back in Somalia as so many of the younger Somalis go to war zones to fight for Islam.

Offline Applewood

Hate to say I told you so, but...when Obama decided to let in all these "refugees" and liberal cities welcomed them with open arms, there were plenty of warnings that these "refugees" were not being vetted and there was no way of knowing whether they might be terrorists or criminals.  Supposed do-gooder liberals were so eager for the potential new voters that they ignored the dangers.  Now they have a big problem and are going to look to the whole country -- including those of us who opposed the influx of these alleged refugees -- to solve it. 

If congress had any balls, they would tell these cities it's their problem.  They wanted these people, now they will have to take care of them and the problems they have created.

Offline goatprairie

Hate to say I told you so, but...when Obama decided to let in all these "refugees" and liberal cities welcomed them with open arms, there were plenty of warnings that these "refugees" were not being vetted and there was no way of knowing whether they might be terrorists or criminals.  Supposed do-gooder liberals were so eager for the potential new voters that they ignored the dangers.  Now they have a big problem and are going to look to the whole country -- including those of us who opposed the influx of these alleged refugees -- to solve it. 

If congress had any balls, they would tell these cities it's their problem.  They wanted these people, now they will have to take care of them and the problems they have created.
The neighboring state of Minnesota had church groups sponsor many of these Somalis. Many settled in the Twin Cities and some in some other larger Minnesota cities.
I know a relative of my wife who lived with her husband and two young children in Rochester, Minn where they settled a number of Somalis.  Rochester, with a metro population over 200,000,  used to be a very peaceful city with little crime.
Shortly after the Somalis arrived a number of city parks became unsafe, and the sound of gunshots became common nightly occurrences in some Rochester neighborhoods.
My wife's relative and her husband decided to uproot and move fifty miles away to a small town on the Mississippi where there are no "vibrant" minorities.  They still work in Rochester but now don't worry about their young children getting shot by a stray bullet.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2018, 01:56:36 pm by goatprairie »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
So, start prosecuting them and sending them either to jail or back! 

Offline jpsb

That would be racist /s

Offline skeeter

Will the people who not only encourage immigration from lawless hellholes but browbeat anyone who objects ever be held accountable for the consequences of what they've done?

Offline goatprairie

Will the people who not only encourage immigration from lawless hellholes but browbeat anyone who objects ever be held accountable for the consequences of what they've done?
I think moving present unruly immigrants and settling future ones in wealthy, lib suburbs would put an end to  the misery.  We'd still have liberals who go out of their way to disrupt and cause problems, but we wouldn't  have so many products of their stupidity. Wealthy libs never suffer from their stupidity...their money and status protects them. It's the common people who are afflicted by wealthy, lib stupidity.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2018, 04:29:02 pm by goatprairie »

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Wealthy libs never suffer from their stupidity...their money and status protects them. It's the common people are afflicted by wealthy, lib stupidity.

It is the same in Germany, France, Scandinavia, all over the world. All the wealthy care about is cheap labor. Whatever havoc they cause to common society is not important to them.

Walking-tours-of-paris-history-storming_the_bastille-440-2x1-0ff9d4348a37b2c0f45003c251d012f7-

Eric Hazan on the 'the most famous event in the French Revolution'
https://www.versobooks.com/blogs/2120-happy-bastille-day-eric-hazan-on-the-the-most-famous-event-in-the-french-revolution

« Last Edit: May 26, 2018, 03:56:06 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
xenophilia
[zen-uh-fil-ee-uh, zee-nuh-]
See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
noun

an attraction to foreign peoples, cultures, or customs.

Origin of xenophilia
First recorded in 1955–60; xeno- + -philia
Related formsxen·o·phil·ic, adjective
Dictionary.com Unabridged
Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I say back. If they are not citizens, they have revoked their invitation to remain here if they are hauled before any court and found guilty of breaking any law.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The neighboring state of Minnesota had church groups sponsor many of these Somalis. Many settled in the Twin Cities and some in some other larger Minnesota cities.
I know a relative of my wife who lived with her husband and two young children in Rochester, Minn where they settled a number of Somalis.  Rochester, with a metro population over 200,000,  used to be a very peaceful city with little crime.
Shortly after the Somalis arrived a number of city parks became unsafe, and the sound of gunshots became common nightly occurrences in some Rochester neighborhoods.
My wife's relative and her husband decided to uproot and move fifty miles away to a small town on the Mississippi where there are no "vibrant" minorities.  They still work in Rochester but now don't worry about their young children getting shot by a stray bullet.

My sister lives in one of the MN suburbs and has Somalis living 3  houses down. So far not much trouble, but driving around you seem them hanging out at gas stations, parking lots and such, and having lived in the city myself enough years it's just powder waiting for a match.
The Republic is lost.

Offline goatprairie

My sister lives in one of the MN suburbs and has Somalis living 3  houses down. So far not much trouble, but driving around you seem them hanging out at gas stations, parking lots and such, and having lived in the city myself enough years it's just powder waiting for a match.
I remember a few years ago going  to the Minnesota State Fair with the wife and some of her cousins. We parked our car in a parking lot for  shuttle buses located near the MOA. On many of the street corners around the MOA were gathered young Somali men looking at the cars as they passed by.  Somalis look different  from American blacks.
"What were they doing just standing around on the street corners?" I wondered to myself. Up to no good? 

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Goat wrote:
"Gee whiz, that was a great idea to let Somali Muslims into the country, wasn't it? How many of these people are assimilating into American society, and I don't mean just getting a job?
I mean how many of them are turning into decent, law-abiding citizens who honor the constitution?"

Ain't "diversity" great?

I just read an excellent book discussing exactly the subjects you touch on above. I'm sure you would find it enlightening reading.

However, I cannot post the book's title nor the name of its author.
If I were to do this, both would be redacted by the moderators.

Again, ain't diversity great?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Goat wrote:
"Gee whiz, that was a great idea to let Somali Muslims into the country, wasn't it? How many of these people are assimilating into American society, and I don't mean just getting a job?
I mean how many of them are turning into decent, law-abiding citizens who honor the constitution?"

Ain't "diversity" great?

I just read an excellent book discussing exactly the subjects you touch on above. I'm sure you would find it enlightening reading.

However, I cannot post the book's title nor the name of its author.
If I were to do this, both would be redacted by the moderators.

Again, ain't diversity great?

Why would they do that?  It isn't StormFront-ish, is it? 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: