Author Topic: Did A Broward County Deputy Cover Up A Sexual Assault Committed By Sheriff Israel's Son?  (Read 482 times)

Offline mrclose

The Broward County Sheriff’s Office has seen better days. After the horrific Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida last February, the law enforcement department has been under siege. First, there’s former Officer Scot Peterson, who was assigned to the school. He was the school resource officer, but never went into the building to confront shooter Nikolas Cruz, who was gunning down faculty and students. Video footage confirmed Peterson never went in, prompting outrage. He resigned after he was placed on unpaid leave.

Then, after the shooting at Marjory Stoneman, another sheriff’s deputy is suspended for falling asleep while on security detail for the school. Sheriff Scott Israel has said he’s delivered amazing leadership, until something goes wrong—then, it’s not my fault. The sheriff’s office visited the residence of Cruz over 40 times prior to the shooting, with some reports alleging that he had pointed firearms at people’s heads. A deputies’ union voted overwhelmingly against Israel in a no confidence vote, though the embattled sheriff refuses to resign.

Well, now there’s a new development within this office. There appears to have been a cover up of an incident that occurred four years ago at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School. It involves the sheriff’s son who partook in what appears to be a sexual assault of a then-freshman. Officer Peterson was assigned to the case (via Daily Wire):

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2018/05/25/waitdid-a-broward-county-deputy-cover-up-a-sexual-assault-committed-by-sheriffs-n2484280
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline WarmPotato

• TheWarmPotato
  • Follow WarmPotato on YTB
    • My Youtube Channel
WE NEED CRIMINAL PROSECUTIONS ALREADY!!!
Check out my youtube Channel!

https://youtu.be/b6E3JS3Dmaw