Author Topic: Illinois GOP nominee said Beyoncé had ties to Illuminati, 9/11 was an inside job  (Read 933 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Where do we find these people?

The GOP nominee for an Illinois House seat touted conspiracy theories that the September 11, 2001, attacks were an inside job, and that the pop star Beyoncé has ties to the Illuminati, according to an investigation by CNN’s K-FILE.

CNN reported that Bill Fawell, who is running to unseat Rep. Cheri Bustos (D), wrote about the theories in his book, “New American Revolution,” as well as in blog posts....

http://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/389338-illinois-gop-house-candidate-said-beyonce-had-ties-to-illuminati-9-11

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline GrouchoTex

In the 2012 book, Fawell pushed a conspiracy theory that a third building that collapsed in the 9/11 attacks, after the Twin Towers, was intentionally demolished to destroy CIA documents.

He also wrote in a 2013 blog post that Beyoncé’s Super Bowl halftime show would have Illuminati influences; he made the same allegation about Madonna’s halftime show the year before, while referring to her as a "narcissist skank with the crooked teeth,” according to K-FILE.

Fawell stood by the 9/11 and Illuminati theories in an interview with The Hill, saying that the musical artists’ videos showed their support for the Illuminati.

“These aren’t my opinions, these are based on videos that these people have put out themselves,” Fawell said.

“If these are true, these are real problems aren’t they?” he added. “They go in the same hopper with every other problem in America.”

Fawell said that he verified the 9/11 theory by personally collecting samples of gray dust at Ground Zero and having it tested.

Oh, this guy's a hoot!

C'mon Illinois, do your duty and elect this guy!

He'd be a lot of fun to watch.

Offline kevindavis007

I'm so ashamed to be from Illinois.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline GrouchoTex

I'm so ashamed to be from Illinois.

It's not so bad there @kevindavis

My wife was born there.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
It's not so bad there @kevindavis

My wife was born there.

Me too.   Oh and I hate Bustos.  And the GOP had to field that guy?  Hell Judging by the old saying, "What you don't know can't hurt you," he's practically invulnerable.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Me too.   Oh and I hate Bustos.  And the GOP had to field that guy?  Hell Judging by the old saying, "What you don't know can't hurt you," he's practically invulnerable.

It is strange, isn't it?  A sudden spate of horrible, poorly prepared, examples of leftist caricatures of Republicans/conservatives.  Why is that happening repeatedly?

Offline Applewood

Where do we find these people?

Well, I don't know about you, but I wasn't looking for any of them.  LOL

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
It is strange, isn't it?  A sudden spate of horrible, poorly prepared, examples of leftist caricatures of Republicans/conservatives.  Why is that happening repeatedly?

There is No excuse when we have the internet to do a quick search on anyone.   Just a cursory vetting could have discovered this guy was/is a N-U-T Nut.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Frank Cannon

Hate to tell you kids this, but the guy ran unopposed in the Primary. No one else wanted the job. I'm guessing the Rat is popular in that district. Trump did win it by a very narrow margin though.

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
So is this person the same as the Illinois NAZI Republican candidate?  Or is this a different loon?
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Offline endicom

It's either GOP rules or state laws that allow them to run. If the GOP has no real candidate then these oddballs just walk in.

If it's GOP rules then someone needs to get their head out and tighten up the rules.

Offline endicom

So is this person the same as the Illinois NAZI Republican candidate?  Or is this a different loon?

Nazi boi is named Arthur Jones.

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.

Nazi boi is named Arthur Jones.

Wow, I truly was hoping there was only one of these jerks running ;(.
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.