Author Topic: Trump Backers Burn MAGA Hats in DACA Protest  (Read 2272 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Trump Backers Burn MAGA Hats in DACA Protest
« on: May 25, 2018, 04:42:52 am »

Hell hath no fury like a Trump supporter scorned.

By Megan Trimble, Associate Editor, Social Media Sept. 15, 2017, at 11:57 a.m.

rump's politics.(Jewel Samad/AFP/Getty Images)

When it comes to betrayal, sometimes nothing is as therapeutic as fire and a trending hashtag.

At least, that's what some supporters of President Donald Trump found as they processed and protested his apparent decision to work with Democratic leaders on border security and the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program, which has shielded nearly hundreds of thousands of young immigrants from deportation.

Photographs and video footage surfaced Thursday on Twitter of people burning the Trump campaign's signature red "Make America Great Again" hats in retaliation. .....

https://www.usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2017-09-15/trump-backers-burn-make-america-great-again-hats-in-protest-of-daca-talks
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Trump Backers Burn MAGA Hats in DACA Protest
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2018, 04:57:38 am »
Hey @Chosen Daughter . Since you are living 9 months behind the rest of the world judging by what you are posting as relevant I'm going to do you a huge favor. Take everything you own (house, cars, jewelry, cash) and put it all on the Eagles winning the Super Bowl by 8 points. I know it sounds crazy back there in September of 2017, but trust me. It's a lock.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2018, 05:00:59 am »
Hey @Chosen Daughter . Since you are living 9 months behind the rest of the world judging by what you are posting as relevant I'm going to do you a huge favor. Take everything you own (house, cars, jewelry, cash) and put it all on the Eagles winning the Super Bowl by 8 points. I know it sounds crazy back there in September of 2017, but trust me. It's a lock.

Imagine how many caps have burnt now.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2018, 05:05:42 am »

I don't know. How many? BTW I hate to tell you this, but 9 months in your future (the here and now in my life) #1 top dog biggest Trump hating fool on the planet is going to do something with one of these hats (yes they are still being worn 9 months in the future) that will make your head explode. I just want to warn you so you are prepared for the shock in 9 months....

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2018, 05:10:27 am »
While I'm being the Ghost of Christmas Future, let me show you one of the most fantastic thing awaiting you in the new year.....The new Jaguar FX Sportbrake S. You can take the bundle you make off the Eagle bet and pre order one right the eff away!!!!

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2018, 05:19:42 am »
While I'm being the Ghost of Christmas Future, let me show you one of the most fantastic thing awaiting you in the new year.....The new Jaguar FX Sportbrake S. You can take the bundle you make off the Eagle bet and pre order one right the eff away!!!!

I hate to tell you this Frank but there is a special place opening up for all those hats in the yard.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2018, 05:21:09 am »

That's ugly.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2018, 05:23:52 am »
That's ugly.

So is the Gazebo.  It leaks and provides no shade.  Why have a roof?

Here's a suggestion.

888high58888
« Last Edit: May 25, 2018, 05:27:18 am by Chosen Daughter »

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2018, 05:30:40 am »
You know what that wagon looks like from that angle?  Those old Ford Taurus wagons. 

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2018, 05:33:57 am »

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2018, 05:37:17 am »

See, I don't need to make the bet because there is an affordable version of the ugly car.  I think that is the same thing a guy at work has.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2018, 05:37:56 am by Chosen Daughter »

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2018, 05:37:57 am »
I hate to tell you this Frank but there is a special place opening up for all those hats in the yard.

Get the Jag in black. It looks meaner in black.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2018, 05:39:48 am »
You know what that wagon looks like from that angle?  Those old Ford Taurus wagons.

You're an irritating person. Those Jags are bitchin'...

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2018, 05:48:19 am »

Still in the showroom Frank.  Guess you didn't make the right bet.

« Last Edit: May 25, 2018, 05:56:38 am by Chosen Daughter »

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2018, 05:50:41 am »

Sorry, this is a fake story.  Only democrats burn stuff.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2018, 05:53:17 am »
Still in the showroom Frank.  Guess you didn't make the right bet.

Who the hell would ever bet on the Birds? Not even fans did. That's why you will make a bundle.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2018, 06:02:49 am »
Who the hell would ever bet on the Birds? Not even fans did. That's why you will make a bundle.

Well if I win I want something prettier like this.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2018, 09:40:06 am »
Old story, pretty desperate,

Nothing has been done about immigration, no DACA, no nothing, the Democrats rejected Trump's deal, would not even consider it. Legal chain migration continues up the wazoo, 1,000,000 new immigrants a year by chain migration. That is the biggest threat per sources on our Republic.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2018, 11:56:36 am »

Excellent, I've irritated you. My work here is done.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2018, 02:16:19 pm »
Old story, pretty desperate,

Nothing has been done about immigration, no DACA, no nothing, the Democrats rejected Trump's deal, would not even consider it. Legal chain migration continues up the wazoo, 1,000,000 new immigrants a year by chain migration. That is the biggest threat per sources on our Republic.

It is old I admit, but the same applies today.  You are right nothing has been done.   We always knew that Democrats would not support any efforts to stop illegal immigration.  No surprise there.  And we also knew that Republicans were selling out the American Citizens to corporations who like cheap labor.  When you put it all together, HIB, DACA and chain migration.  Illegal immigration it is clear why politicians and rich corporate goons must call Americans lazy.  No other way to excuse what they are doing to us.  And I might ad that not only are they encouraging illegal immigration they are forcing us to support all those people's families.  To provide them with food, health, dental, cash and education.  And when they break the law we pay for that too. 

Then we deregulate banks who can make even more loans to illegal immigrants with the ITIN's that we provide them who buy brand new cars, mortgages and business loans......If they move back home who is going to pay for those loans?

And Trump has not been the person on the campaign trail.  Sure he isn't getting lots of support but he hasn't really signaled a tough stance either.  He is a wet noodle.  Maybe with MS-13 and that is about it.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2018, 02:44:30 pm by Chosen Daughter »

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2018, 02:21:41 pm »
Excellent, I've irritated you. My work here is done.

So you are leaving the forum?

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2018, 03:23:31 pm »
It is old I admit, but the same applies today.  You are right nothing has been done.   We always knew that Democrats would not support any efforts to stop illegal immigration.  No surprise there.  And we also knew that Republicans were selling out the American Citizens to corporations who like cheap labor.  When you put it all together, HIB, DACA and chain migration.  Illegal immigration it is clear why politicians and rich corporate goons must call Americans lazy.  No other way to excuse what they are doing to us.  And I might ad that not only are they encouraging illegal immigration they are forcing us to support all those people's families.  To provide them with food, health, dental, cash and education.  And when they break the law we pay for that too. 

Then we deregulate banks who can make even more loans to illegal immigrants with the ITIN's that we provide them who buy brand new cars, mortgages and business loans......If they move back home who is going to pay for those loans?

And Trump has not been the person on the campaign trail.  Sure he isn't getting lots of support but he hasn't really signaled a tough stance either.  He is a wet noodle.  Maybe with MS-13 and that is about it.

As to the bank loans you described, that movie was produced a decade ago. Dozens of banks in Florida went belly up over Miami condo loans to South Americans. When the bubble bursts, I’ll get a call from the FDIC to come out of retirement, along with many friends I worked with.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2018, 04:56:59 pm »
So you are leaving the forum?

Of course not.  I only irritated you yesterday.  Today the possibilities are endless.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2018, 06:18:34 pm »

Hell hath no fury like a Trump supporter scorned.

By Megan Trimble, Associate Editor, Social Media Sept. 15, 2017, at 11:57 a.m.

rump's politics.(Jewel Samad/AFP/Getty Images)

When it comes to betrayal, sometimes nothing is as therapeutic as fire and a trending hashtag.

At least, that's what some supporters of President Donald Trump found as they processed and protested his apparent decision to work with Democratic leaders on border security and the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program, which has shielded nearly hundreds of thousands of young immigrants from deportation.

Photographs and video footage surfaced Thursday on Twitter of people burning the Trump campaign's signature red "Make America Great Again" hats in retaliation. .....

https://www.usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2017-09-15/trump-backers-burn-make-america-great-again-hats-in-protest-of-daca-talks

I'm a little surprised @Chosen Daughter that you would post this joke of a story.

Any democrat or NTer can get on Twitter and burn a hat.  There is no wave of disillusion among Trump supporters. 

There is a wave of frustration that Congress will not give Trump all-out support in his fight against illegal immigrants.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2018, 11:50:56 pm »

Kind of looks like a Tesla, except it has a front end and isn't on fire.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.