Author Topic: “Miss Israel” and “Wonder Woman” Gal Gadot to produce movie glorifying Fidel Castro who sent tanks a  (Read 1145 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Excerpted:

“Miss Israel” and “Wonder Woman” Gal Gadot to produce movie glorifying Fidel Castro who sent tanks and troops to Syria during Yom Kippur war to help “erase Israel!”
May 24, 2018 by Humberto Fontova   

Lisa Howard (who feminist Gal Gadot will presumably play very sympathetically) schmoooozing with her hearthrob Fidel Castro, the jailer and torturer of the most and longest-suffering women political prisoners in the modern history of the Western Hemisphere.)  On right: Lisa Howard (who peace-nik Gal Gadot will presumably play very sympathetically) during a party she threw in honor of Che Guevara in her Manhattan bungalow. Che Guevara was plotting to blow up the Statue of Liberty in cahoots with the Black Liberation Front during this very visit to Manhattan in Dec. 1964. (We provide this stunning and surefire movie-attention-grabber to movie producer Gal Gadot for her forthcoming movie on-the-house.Thorough documentation for this terror plot provided here. )

Read more at: https://babalublog.com/2018/05/24/miss-israel-and-wonder-woman-gal-gadot-to-produce-movie-glorifying-fidel-castro-who-equated-the-nazi-swastika-with-fascist-israels-banner-sent-tanks-and-troops-to-syria-during-yom-kip/

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
My Dearest Fidel doesn't glorify Castro as much as it condemns the media. While Howard's letters swoon over Castro, it really shows how the media was in bed with the Communists and by Howard's admission, would push Trotskyist propaganda on the news.

In the end, it is a story of manipulation and how Cuba used the media and their very willing stooges. Mostly, it is about a reporter prostituting herself out for a story.

I take it the author of this piece didn't read the book and based his review on the title or Howard's letters alone?
« Last Edit: May 26, 2018, 03:19:09 pm by AbaraXas »

Offline endicom

My Dearest Fidel doesn't glorify Castro as much as it condemns the media. While Howard's letters swoon over Castro, it really shows how the media was in bed with the Communists and by Howard's admission, would push Trotskyist propaganda on the news.

In the end, it is a story of manipulation and how Cuba used the media and their very willing stooges. Mostly, it is about a reporter prostituting herself out for a story.

I take it the author of this piece didn't read the book and based his review on the title or Howard's letters alone?

I hope you're right as I wouldn't want to think this of our gal, Gal.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

I hope you're right as I wouldn't want to think this of our gal, Gal.

It is going to all depend on how the screenplay is adapted. This could make a good Cold War spy thriller. I just found the hyperbole in the article disingenuous as it is obvious they were basing it on limited information and just trying to draw out an emotional response.

Offline Frank Cannon

The Babalublog getting something wrong? Impossible. It's my go to news source after the Candy Crush Fakebook page and a 4Chan page where a dude name Marvin does a stream of consciousness thing. 

Offline TomSea

Good take, thanks for telling us that. I can reflect on this.

goopo

Offline NavyCanDo

A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline TomSea

Actually, though the blog may look a bit too casual, the author, Humberto Fontova basically wrote a column that just appeared in Townhall on this topic, somebody posted it at TOS the other day:
Miss Israel' and 'Wonder Woman' Gal Gadot to Produce Movie Glorifying Historic Israel-Enemy Fidel Castro
Humberto Fontova
Posted: May 26, 2018 12:01 AM

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent the views of Townhall.com.

“The Fuhrer’s swastika is today Israel’s banner!”(Fidel Castro, June 2010.)

â€œGal Gadot is on board to produce and possibly star in a movie based on Peter Kornbluh’s Politico article “‘My Dearest Fidel’: An ABC Journalist’s Secret Liaison With Fidel Castro.”… “When I first read Peter’s (Kornbluh’s) article, I was entranced by his thrilling account of a complicated, fascinating woman (Castro and Che Guevara groupie Lisa Howard) in the midst of a high-stakes, real-life drama,” Gadot said. “I knew immediately that I had to be involved creatively with telling (Castro and Che groupie) Lisa Howard’s story, and am thrilled to be producing this film with Sue.”

Fidel Castro’s habitual references to Israel as “Fascist!””Nazi!” and “Genocidal!” are the least of it. He also put his (stolen) money where his mouth is: sending tanks and troops to Syria during the Yom Kippur war attempting to “erase Israel!” His Stalinist regime also sponsored the famous UN resolution equating “Zionsim with Racism!” and drove out 90 per cent of Cuba’s Jewish population.

Read more at: https://townhall.com/columnists/humbertofontova/2018/05/26/miss-israel-and-wonder-woman-gal-gadot-to-produce-movie-glorifying-historic-israelenemy-fidel-castro-n2484403

I think I like the blog entry better... but anyway, it'd be nice if it were fake.