Author Topic: Mueller probing Roger Stone's finances: report  (Read 384 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mueller probing Roger Stone's finances: report
« on: May 25, 2018, 02:13:06 am »
Mueller probing Roger Stone's finances: report
By Jacqueline Thomsen - 05/24/18 09:20 PM EDT

Special counsel Robert Mueller is reportedly investigating Roger Stone’s finances as part of the probe into alleged collusion between Trump campaign associates and Russia.

CNN reported Thursday that investigators have asked associates of Stone, an informal adviser to Trump's 2016 campaign, about his finances, including Stone's tax returns.

Stone told CNN that investigators were apparently "combing through" his personal life, including business affairs, but claimed it was because they lacked evidence of collusion.

"The special counsel having found no evidence or proof whatsoever of Russian collusion, trafficking in allegedly hacked emails with WikiLeaks or advance knowledge of the publication of (then-Clinton campaign chair John) Podesta's emails now seems to be combing through every molecule of my existence including my personal life, political activities and business affairs to conjure up some offense to charge me with either to silence me or induce me to testify against the President," Stone told the network.

"I have no intention of being silenced or turning my back on President Trump."

more
http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/389317-mueller-probing-roger-stones-finances-report
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34