Author Topic: North Korea signals it is still open to talks after Trump cancels summit  (Read 512 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
North Korea signals it is still open to talks after Trump cancels summit
By Jesse Byrnes - 05/24/18 06:57 PM EDT

North Korea signaled Thursday that it is still open to talks with the United States after President Trump canceled a planned meeting with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un.

North Korean Vice Foreign Minister Kim Kye-gwan said in a statement broadcast by North Korea's state-run Korean Central News Agency that Pyongyang is willing to talk with the U.S. at any point, South Korea's Yonhap News Agency reported.

The North Korean official said in a statement carried by the North Korean state news agency that Trump's decision to cancel the meeting planned for June 12 in Singapore was unexpected and the move was not in the interest of the world.

more
http://thehill.com/policy/international/389305-north-korea-signals-it-is-still-open-to-talks-after-trump-cancels-summit
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
No kidding?   Hummm
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline endicom

I believe the Norks want to talk because they are falling apart. As for the rest, it looks like Kim didn't want the summit in Singapore and we knew it and acted accordingly.

It ain't over till the fat Nork sings.

Offline mountaineer

Any chance China is getting tired of Li'l Kim's schtik and told him to eat humble pie?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
North Korea didn't show up for the planning meeting of this Summit, that's what I heard.

Offline Frank Cannon

And this is what happens when you stop taking Rocket Man's shit and call him out. He folds like a cheap umbrella.