Author Topic: Obama’s CIA Chief Brennan’s Allegiance Is To Deep State, Not U.S. Citizens: Former Feds  (Read 729 times)

rangerrebew

Obama’s CIA Chief Brennan’s Allegiance Is To Deep State, Not U.S. Citizens: Former Feds
May 24, 2018 Read More Articles by News With Views

By NWV Senior Political News Writer, Jim Kouri

On Sunday, while the morning news shows interviewed anyone they could find that would denigrate the President, Donald Trump announced that he was opening another important probe. He announced that he was ordering the Department of Justice to “look into whether or not the FBI/DOJ infiltrated or [conducted surveillance] of the Trump campaign for political purposes” when the Obama administration was on the way out of the White House. [YouTube Video]

Shortly after that, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein ordered the Department of Justice to initiate an investigation.

https://newswithviews.com/obamas-cia-chief-brennans-allegiance-is-to-deep-state-not-u-s-citizens-former-feds/

rangerrebew

I would expect no less from a democrat muzzie.

Offline endicom

Thu 31 Jul 2014

CIA director John Brennan lied to you and to the Senate. Fire him

The Guardian
Trevor Timm

Private apologies are not enough for a defender of torture, the architect of America’s drone program and the most talented liar in Washington. The nation’s top spy needs to go

More... https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/jul/31/cia-director-john-brennan-lied-senate

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Brennan's"allegiance" isn't to the "Deep State" either.  It's to the quasi religion/governmental system that's based in Mecca.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Brennan's"allegiance" isn't to the "Deep State" either.  It's to the quasi religion/governmental system that's based in Mecca.

That and global progressivism. 

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Title:
"Obama’s CIA Chief Brennan’s Allegiance Is To Deep State, Not U.S. Citizens: Former Feds"

Only partially correct.
I sense that his real "allegiance" is to.... muhammed.

Addendum (sigh):
Posted before I read any of the replies. But I guess we're all onto sumthin'....!
« Last Edit: May 25, 2018, 12:38:13 am by Fishrrman »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Even far-left Snopes doesn't refute he's a Muzzie.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Concerned

Even far-left Snopes doesn't refute he's a Muzzie.

Yes, their determination is that the claim is "unproven".

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/cia-director-john-brennan-muslim/
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Yes, their determination is that the claim is "unproven".

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/cia-director-john-brennan-muslim/

Thanks!  I was there but forgot to post the link.....
I will NOT comply.