Author Topic: STUNNING DISCOVERY: “Favor Factory” Uncovered Between Clinton Foundation and State Dept.  (Read 563 times)

rangerrebew

STUNNING DISCOVERY: “Favor Factory” Uncovered Between Clinton Foundation and State Dept.
May 23, 2018

There was no disconnect between the Clinton “slush fund” Foundation and the State Department. If you’ve been paying attention, you probably know of some examples of favors given by the State Department if the donation was given to the Clinton Foundation. LET’S FACE IT…THE CLINTONS ARE GRIFTERS!

https://100percentfedup.com/stunning-discovery-favor-factory-uncovered-between-clinton-foundation-and-state-dept/

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
"Stunning?"

In a sane world it would be stunning.  Now, it's just like:  "what, another scandal?"

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
In a sane world it would be stunning.  Now, it's just like:  "what, another scandal?"

I started using the expression "Scandal Fratricide" back in the 90's.  The Clintons were embroiled in so many scandals, it was impossible for anybody who didn't pay strict attention to keep them straight.  Peoples eyes glazed over and Billy got away with everything.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: