Author Topic: Can a Sitting U.S. President be Subpoenaed by a Criminal Grand Jury?  (Read 244 times)

rangerrebew

Can a Sitting U.S. President be Subpoenaed by a Criminal Grand Jury?

By Hillsdale College May 4, 2018

HUGH HEWITT: Morning Glory, America! It is Hugh Hewitt from the relieffactor.com studios inside of Washington DC. I am so pleased to bring the Hillsdale Dialogue to you this time of each week. The last radio hour of the week I'm joined by either Dr. Larry Arnn, the president of Hillsdale College, or one of his colleagues to talk about matters of supreme importance whether they are 3,500 years ago or three days ago. The big issues. The big decisions. And Dr. Arnn is back with me this week.

All things Hillsdale, by the way, are collected at Hillsdale.edu including a couple of courses on the Constitution that they ought to be watching over at the office of the special counsel. And Dr. Arnn has got a great series on Churchill there which ought to be watched by everyone. All of our conversation dating back to when we began with Homer in 2013 are collected at HughforHillsdale.com for your binge listening pleasure.

http://blog.hillsdale.edu/online-courses/can-a-sitting-u.s.-president-be-subpoenaed-by-a-grand-jury?appeal_code=MK817EM7&utm_source=housefile&utm_medium=email&utm_content=4may2018&utm_campaign=hillsdaledialogues&_hsenc=p2ANqtz--GzEXtm5QFxmZSy9_ujKX6VouD24-Nvr-76cYLDqsDuFjaE9iAvhokji2arXB5P4_MQf7MUR-UaD6lznqAOpawf2hqCg&_hsmi=63038339