Author Topic: Mueller Rejects Speedy Trial Law To Delay Russian Collusion Trial [LOL!]  (Read 542 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The Daily Caller
RICHARD POLLOCK
5:20 PM 05/23/2018

Special Counsel Robert Mueller asked a federal judge Tuesday to reject the four-decade-old speedy trial law in the case against 13 Russians and three Russian companies and has asked for an indefinite delay to the Russian collusion trial.

It is the second time Mueller tried to delay the trial. Judge Dabney L. Friedrich, a Trump appointee, rejected the earlier request without comment and ordered the case to go forward.

(more)
http://dailycaller.com/2018/05/23/mueller-delay-russia-trial/

This is hilariously ironic. Mueller is desperate to run away, to duck and hide, from the stupid indictments he himself issued to justify his stupid investigation. I hope he is forced to move forward. He has no evidence. He has no case. A lawyer should never be allowed to issue indictments the way Mueller did just simply to falsely pretend that he is finding 'evidence' which does not exist.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2018, 11:21:23 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.