Author Topic: Trump may impose tariffs on car imports in latest trade move: sources  (Read 876 times)

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The Trump administration is considering a proposal to impose new tariffs on imported vehicles invoking a national security law that was used to impose tariffs on aluminum and steel, an administration official and three industry officials who had been briefed on the matter said.

President Donald Trump has pledged to revive American manufacturing and earlier this year criticized European auto imports and tariffs.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/trump-teases-big-news-u-auto-workers-133412697--finance.html
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Frank Cannon

Good. Whatever tariffs are being thrown around make sure they are quadrupled for Subaru. I have about had it with these shitboxes polluting the highways festooned with Leftist bumper stickers.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Good. Whatever tariffs are being thrown around make sure they are quadrupled for Subaru. I have about had it with these shitboxes polluting the highways festooned with Leftist bumper stickers.

WTF.  Kiss my Subaru driving ass you LT1/LSXV8 driving old school snob.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Oceander

Offline Frank Cannon

WTF.  Kiss my Subaru driving ass you LT1/LSXV8 driving old school snob.

So did you go with Subaru Option Package 24 that has the "Jill Stein For President" and "COEXIST" stickers or Subaru Option Package 22 that has the "Bernie For President", "No Farms, No Food" and a colorful rainbow Gay Rights sticker?

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
So did you go with Subaru Option Package 24 that has the "Jill Stein For President" and "COEXIST" stickers or Subaru Option Package 22 that has the "Bernie For President", "No Farms, No Food" and a colorful rainbow Gay Rights sticker?

Don't make me punch you right between the running lights.  :whistle:
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."