Author Topic: Roger Stone Insinuates Trump’s Abortion Views Changed After Birth of Youngest Son  (Read 1077 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Roger Stone Insinuates Trump’s Abortion Views Changed After Birth of Youngest Son
Barron Trump. Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images)

Roger Stone insinuated that President Trump’s views of abortion changed following the birth of his third and youngest son, Barron Trump.

When pressed in an interview with Rolling Stone about the president’s stances toward abortion, the ousted Trumpland adviser cited a conversation the two allegedly had, in which Trump mentioned a hypothetical married man who had a third child with his third wife.

“I think likely, that his views shifted after the birth of his youngest child, because of a conversation that I once had with him in which he said to me that his views on abortion had changed,” Stone told the publication, recounting how Trump’s views shifted after meeting “a friend” who had “a baby late in his life” with “difficulties.”

Read more at: http://observer.com/2018/05/roger-stone-insinuates-trumps-abortion-views-changed-after-barron-trump-birth/

Offline Frank Cannon

Wow. Insinuations. How scandalous.