Author Topic: Girls at risk of FGM in Sweden told of secret 'code' to raise the alarm at airports  (Read 414 times)

Offline endicom

Evening Standard
Lucia Binding
May 22, 2018

Girls in Sweden who are at risk of being taken abroad for forced marriage or female genital mutilation (FGM) have been advised to tuck a spoon into their underwear as a last-ditch method of alerting authorities to their plight.

Katarina Idegard, who is in charge of tackling honour-based violence in Sweden’s second biggest city Gothenburg, said girls should hide the spoons so that they would be taken off for questioning in private room where they could raise the alarm.

More... https://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/girls-being-forced-into-marriage-or-fgm-are-given-secret-code-for-airport-security-a3845716.html?utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#link_time=1526999674
« Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 06:05:34 pm by endicom »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
This won't help them if the screener is a Muzzie who supports FGM, will it?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Spoons?  Why not a whole cutlery set?
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

This is Sweden.  Forks and Knives will be illegal by the end of the decade. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
This is Sweden.  Forks and Knives will be illegal by the end of the decade.

I was thinking maybe The FGM provider back insome  BFM country prolly could use a new set of instruments. 

But you do have a point on the sad state of affairs in Sewden
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Oceander

I think the idea is something metallic that will set off the alarm and cause the security staff to take the individual into custody for questioning. 

Offline mountaineer

I think the idea is something metallic that will set off the alarm and cause the security staff to take the individual into custody for questioning.
Exactly. Then the girl can tell the authorities in privacy that she's being abused by Muslims - and hope the official response isn't ((( crickets ))).
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org