Author Topic: 40 ISIS Brides To Be Executed In Iraq  (Read 693 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
40 ISIS Brides To Be Executed In Iraq
« on: May 22, 2018, 02:53:00 pm »
40 ISIS Brides To Be Executed In Iraq
Julian Kossoff

Up to 1,000 women alleged to belonged to Isis have been captured in Iraq and more than 40 have been sentenced to death.

The defeat of Islamic State (ISIS) in Iraq following months of bloody fighting that culminated in the capture of Mosul, Iraq’s second city, in December, has led to the capture of as many as 20,000 suspected fighters. Many are foreigners from 110 countries who flocked to join the jihadist group and live and die in its brutal self-styled caliphate in Iraq and Syria.

Hundreds of women accompanied the fighters who they were married to but many also travelled alone from Europe, Turkey, Russia and central Asia to ISIS controlled areas and willingly entered arranged marriages with militants.

Read more at: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/40-isis-brides-to-be-executed-in-iraq/ar-AAxDPpE

It's a death cult to begin with, with their suicide bombings and so on.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Re: 40 ISIS Brides To Be Executed In Iraq
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2018, 02:56:08 pm »
Hey, you dance with who brought you..
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline musiclady

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2018, 03:22:04 pm »
Hey, you dance with who brought you..

I can't even fathom how stupid and desperate these women were to have done this.  :shrug:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2018, 03:29:10 pm »
Don't really care what happens to these people. As long as they're not allowed back home.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2018, 03:30:09 pm »
Any female in any jail in a Muslim country...is going to be a very busy girl. I cringe every time I hear about all those young women in Saudi and Iran protesting Sharia Law, thinking about what will happen to them.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2018, 03:37:01 pm »
"Consider it a divorce."

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2018, 03:37:45 pm »
Screw these broads.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2018, 03:49:06 pm »
Screw these broads.

Yep. That would be the plan. We had a port of call in Izmir Turkey. We caught a buggy and asked the driver to take us to where the girls are. He took us to a female prison. We refused to go inside, but got the general idea of what was going on.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline WingNot

« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2018, 03:53:57 pm »
Yep. That would be the plan. We had a port of call in Izmir Turkey. We caught a buggy and asked the driver to take us to where the girls are. He took us to a female prison. We refused to go inside, but got the general idea of what was going on.

That reminds me, "Chained Heat" with Stella Stevens, Linda Blair, Sybil Danning and "Caged Fury" with Janine Lindemulder, Ron Jeremy, Erik Estrada are double billed this weekend and the Drive-In!

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2018, 03:57:28 pm »
That reminds me, "Chained Heat" with Stella Stevens, Linda Blair, Sybil Danning and "Caged Fury" with Janine Lindemulder, Ron Jeremy, Erik Estrada are double billed this weekend and the Drive-In!

I've seen it. Unfortunately, it seems to be more 'documentary' than it is a fanciful movie.

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2018, 04:05:59 pm »
Any female in any jail in a Muslim country...is going to be a very busy girl. I cringe every time I hear about all those young women in Saudi and Iran protesting Sharia Law, thinking about what will happen to them.

One Iranian girl from the 2011 uprising said she was raped over 100 times in a 2 month period.

@240B

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2018, 04:17:42 pm »

One Iranian girl from the 2011 uprising said she was raped over 100 times in a 2 month period.
@mirraflake

Islam as a philosophy is very, very, self-justifying. Yes you can lie or eat pork or drink or do anything you want to as long as you are doing what they call 'advancing Islam'. In that vein, any woman who is arrested for makeup, or driving, or wearing the wrong clothes, or protesting Sharia, is by definition a 'whore'. And since they are declared to be a whore, making them have sex is justified according to Allah. So again, it is self-justifying.

BTW, for what it is worth, the men do not fare much better than the women.

There is no "Federal Bureau of Prisons" anywhere outside of America.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 04:21:04 pm by 240B »

Offline WingNot

« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2018, 04:27:39 pm »
I've seen it. Unfortunately, it seems to be more 'documentary' than it is a fanciful movie.

How about "Prison Heat"with Uri Gavriel, Michal Yannai, Toni Naples
or "Caged Heat" with Barbara Steele, Desireé Cousteau, Gary Goetzman?