Author Topic: Rush: Trump Goes After Obama Spies, Freaking Out Resistance Leader John Brennan  (Read 615 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Trump Goes After Obama Spies, Freaking Out Resistance Leader John Brennan

May 21, 2018

RUSH: Man, oh, man, what is John Brennan paranoid about? What in the world has got him so bothered? Hint, hint — we know. But, man, is he acting out. This is the former CIA director under Obama. And he’s acting like he is the head honcho of the Trump opposition and Trump resistance, and he may well be. But Trump is getting under this guy’s skin like I haven’t seen.

Greetings. Great to have you. Rush Limbaugh and broadcast excellence. Yes siree bob, my friends, the next three hours will go by faster than anything you can remember. They always do. Fastest three hours in media. Telephone number, if you want to appear — and everybody does — 800-282-2882. If you want to send an email, we check ’em. The address is ElRushbo@eibnet.us.

So yesterday President Trump tweets out that he thinks it’s outrageous that the FBI, the DOJ would be spying on his presidential campaign. And he demanded, and he followed through on it today, that the FBI and the DOJ open an investigation to get to the bottom of it. After the president tweeted that, we got this from John Brennan, who once voted for the Communist Party candidate for president and who is — let’s just say he’s dubious. In my mind, this guy’s dubious.

He’s an extreme leftist and a wacko in a number of ways. His tweet: “Senator McConnell & Speaker Ryan: If Mr. Trump continues along this disastrous path, you will bear major responsibility for the harm done to our democracy. You do a great disservice to our Nation & the Republican Party if you continue to enable Mr. Trump’s self-serving actions.”

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/05/21/trump-goes-after-obama-spies-and-resistance-leader-john-brennan-flips/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34