Author Topic: Rush: Having the Deep State Investigate Itself Is Like Having Col. Sanders Investigate Chicken Death  (Read 542 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Having the Deep State Investigate Itself Is Like Having Col. Sanders Investigate Chicken Deaths

May 21, 2018

RUSH: Grab sound bite 5. We’re gonna go back to James Clapper. Now, this was Obama’s Director of National Intelligence. And after the New York Times and Washington Post ran their stories late last week outing a spy, outing an informant in the Trump campaign, Clapper went on CNN to say it was a good thing, that it was a very valuable thing. And he’s back again! He did it again today. He’s on with Fredo Cuomo, who says, “The president doesn’t like it, has ordered the DOJ to investigate. Are you okay with that?”

CLAPPER: No, I’m not. I think that’s actually a very disturbing assault on the independence of the Department of Justice and I think when the president, this president or any president tries to use the Department of Justice as kind of a private investigatory body, that’s not good for the country.

RUSH: That’s just outrageous. It is simply appalling. The president isn’t trying to convert the DOJ into his personal investigatory body. He’s being threatened! He’s being threatened. John Brennan is threatening McConnell and Ryan and, by extension, Trump. These people are the ones that took hold of the entire investigative intelligence agency or operation in this country and turned it against a particular presidential campaign. They implanted spies. They had informants. They spread hoaxes. They lied to a FISA court with a phony opposition research. You know the drill here.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/05/21/having-the-deep-state-investigate-itself-is-like-having-col-sanders-investigate-chicken-deaths/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34