Author Topic: Rush: The Swamp’s Original Mission (Get Rid of Trump) Has Failed  (Read 603 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

The Swamp’s Original Mission (Get Rid of Trump) Has Failed

May 21, 2018

RUSH: Here’s John in Port Huron, Michigan. Great to have you, John. I’m glad you waited. Hi.

CALLER: Hi, Rush. I think you see John Brennan especially, but Clapper’s not too far behind, they are in what I like to call pre-perp panic. They are doing everything to continue the distraction of the Russian collusion story to get away from where this is now headed, which is right at them and their ilk and people that were there and part of this.

Two things longtime listeners know about you that you don’t buy into even when loyalists want you to. One is the electability of a third-party candidate. The other big one is the fact that you don’t see a conspiracy around every corner. You never have. And when you saw this ridiculous Russian collusion story, I think you analyzed it the way you do. You did not buy into the conspiracy. What you said is let’s follow the money. What is the practical, real-world reason this is being done?

First it looked like an excuse for Hillary. But I think it’s obviously looking like a lot bigger thing than that. You have people that were on the inside, think about a business or any other organization where they know there’s gonna be a new CEO or president coming in, they all want to do those things beforehand that are gonna endear them to that person, put them close to power. Now, you multiply that times a thousand when you’re talking about the presidency of the United States. And they all were clamoring to be able to go in and say, “Look what I did.”

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/05/21/the-swamps-original-mission-get-rid-of-trump-has-failed/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34