Author Topic: Dear Meghan......By Piers Morgan  (Read 420 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dear Meghan......By Piers Morgan
« on: May 21, 2018, 06:55:25 pm »
Dear Meghan, congrats on a brilliant Season 1 finale, but trust me, Season 2 will be a hundred times tougher if you start lecturing us about sexual equality from your servant-laden Palace

By Piers Morgan for MailOnline

Published: 10:57 EDT, 21 May 2018 | Updated: 12:23 EDT, 21 May 2018

Dear Meghan, or should I say Dear Duchess,

First, congratulations on a stunningly successful wedding.

You couldn’t have scripted a more perfect day, though of course, that’s probably exactly what you did.

And frankly, who can blame you?

What’s the point in being a professional actress if you can’t turn in an Oscar-winning performance for the biggest role of your life?

I loved it all.

Well, apart from David Beckham chewing gum in the chapel, obviously. Such grotesque and disrespectful impertinence in front of the Queen would have cost him his head during previous monarchies, and I’m not entirely sure it shouldn’t now.

more
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5753647/PIERS-MORGAN-Congrats-Meghan-tough-start-lecturing-equality-palace.html
« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 08:09:56 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Suppressed

Re: Dear Meghan......By Piers Morgan
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2018, 08:26:22 pm »
So he turns it into an anti-gun thing, and has already been lobbying her.  Great.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn