Author Topic: John Kerry Spits In Trump’s Face — We Will Not Go ‘America First’  (Read 826 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
John Kerry Spits In Trump’s Face — We Will Not Go ‘America First’

Robert Donachie
Capitol Hill and Health Care Reporter
4:31 PM 05/20/2018

Former Secretary of State John Kerry warned President Donald Trump Sunday that Democrats are not afraid to go against his “America First” policies.

“We won’t win, any of us, ultimately, by retreating within our borders, by focusing on our own nations only, or by going it alone,” Kerry told those gathered at New York University’s Abu Dhabi’s commencement ceremony Sunday — a direct reference to the president’s “America First” trade and immigration policies.

Kerry served as the secretary of state for former President Barack Obama. He also, notably, was one of the key negotiators for the administration when it was finalizing the Iran nuclear deal, which Trump backed out of on May 8.

more
http://dailycaller.com/2018/05/20/new-york-university-john-kerry-trump-we-will-not-go-america-first/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Just another brick in the wall for Democrats. They have already pledged their support for illegal aliens over the rights and safety of normal Americans. Democrats have shown that they care more about Hispanics over Black Americans. And they care more about Hamas than Israel.

Democrats are as anti-American as it gets. They would fit perfectly in any of dozens of anti-America dictatorships all over the world. This all great news for the midterms. I hope Kerry, and Hillary, and Pelosi, and Schumer and all the wackos in Hollywood hit the campaign trail for the Democrats. The more they reveal how they really feel about America and Americans, the better.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline endicom

As always, Kerry says nothing in so many words.

Every person must first look to their own health or they soon become useless to anyone. It's the same with every nation.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Ketchup boy Kerry has been a traitor to America since he went to Nam and received his 18 Purple Hearts.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Horseface is just reaffirming what the majority of Americans already knew.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

Some of them are dumb enough to think Kerry is on the $20 bill.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Fantom

888high58888 Right..hence President Trump.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline skeeter

That'll definitely lock up the psuedo-savant vote. They'll be pouring out of coffee shops across the land on election day.

Offline bilo

That'll definitely lock up the psuedo-savant vote. They'll be pouring out of coffee shops across the land on election day.

Don't under estimate the allure of being part of the "smart, sensitive, kind, caring majority". The cultural marxists have skillfully used the media, legacy news organizations, school systems, and the arts to indoctrinate a large number of people into believing the Judeo-Christian values that are the foundation of this Republic are relics of the past.

A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Frank Cannon

You know you got a meaningless and bankrupt party when a burned out never was like John Kerry is the spokesman for it.

Offline libertybele

Don't under estimate the allure of being part of the "smart, sensitive, kind, caring majority". The cultural marxists have skillfully used the media, legacy news organizations, school systems, and the arts to indoctrinate a large number of people into believing the Judeo-Christian values that are the foundation of this Republic are relics of the past.

Exactly. Do not under estimate the left. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline bilo

Exactly. Do not under estimate the left.

It's hard to defeat an enemy who believes the "ends justify the means". Pres. Trump being set up is just one example of how far they will go.

Also, the non stop lying about what right leaning populists, or conservatives, believe influences the uninformed. They just want to go along with the "in" crowd, facts be damned.

Don't be surprised to see enemies like Iran saber rattling before the election played up by our media as the beginning of WWIII. Mueller will probably come out with a very damning report and/or a bunch of indictments. I'm sure Trump's past affairs will get a lot of play along with the dumb comments about grabbing women's private parts.

A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home